Science Forums

Open Mind

SO let me understand this correctly, they are simple trying to do...what? Make computers think for themselfs on a basci level?

Op5

Please read the website properly. They are trying to revolutionize the way data for software programming is gathered. Try and look for the comparisoin between the 'traditional' way and the way that they are rying to impliment indata gathering.

It does sound interesting but I wonder how far they can go without (strong) support from big coooperations and other open source groups...

I think that this will bemade easier and faster with cell processors, if you can get the system to do that, then you can share your computers knowledge with some other computer, bigger the network, more knowledge the system has (via sharing cells)... Now thats something to consider :friday:

i provided links with explanations, cell is a new architecture that will revolutionize computing industry in the near future (year or two) I've discussed it briefly in IC architecture but i see that we need a post about what it is and so forth, so you should see one when you read this :)