Science Forums

Love This Place

Turtle

___Well...just as the thread title says, I love this place. Even the disagreements have a civility about them. I like being a 'Resident' as it implies a moving in, a period of habitation, & the freedom to move on. I like all the parts of Hypography & how one way or another they all somehow are one. I like the immediacy of ideas put forward & challenged or affirmed & the global community that contributes . I like how just when you think you know where things are going they take an unexpected turn. I like how I can choose to participate or not. I like how everyone else enjoys these same freedoms at Hypography.

___I like how I can abruptly stop to cut firewood, as I now must, & still feel secure Hypography will be here when I get back. Viva La Hypography!!

___ I like that Turtle has come out of his shell.

___ I like that he likes it here, and I hope that he stays.

___ I also like that I can go to bed, and know that Hypography will still be here in the morning, better than it is now, because more posts will have been added, more discussions will have started, more people will have joined, and Tormod will have added something else new (with Killean's help!).

• 2 weeks later...