Science Forums

Real Unique ID

Real Unique ID:

1. Security of Passwords and Protocols

What they say, especially with Spying, there is no such thing as a Secure Password. On the other hand, a hardware Firewall, regular Updates and a VPN is not so bad.

What computers and Networks need to do is use the Real Unique ID solution. With this, one does not even need a password!

"Oh sry, I meant 2695 Nicks and 6158 passwords on Internet and countin'" says Revlis.

2. Real Unique ID does not mean one little replaceable chip on your motherboard... it is the whole computer and all of it's parts!

Whoever and Whatever you log on to reads this Real Unique ID in the registration process and no one else under you Real Unique Credentials can logon to your account. If you then use Real Unique Credentials you avoid a lot of other identity problems.

"So, are you sure you don't want to go for the Real Unique ID?" says Snake.

3. Of course, hand in hand with Real Unique ID is the Real Member ID, which is your real and true personal information and not some fake alias. With a fake alias you can do a lot of illegal things...

"So, are you sure you don't want to go for the Real Unique ID?"

Hold on let me think about it.... yep, i am sure. If i want a unique id, i just generate one and throw it on a thumb drive... then at any given moment in time i can use my personal, generated unique id as a second factor for authenticating back, and thats about as close to carrying my personal unique id as i want to get