Science Forums

New Junior Moderators!

Tormod

Two new members have entered the ranks of the Moderators.

C1ay, who has already made a name for himself as a prolific poster of news and images, has been promoted to Junior moderator. He will assist myself in building up the news section here at Hypography, and also help moderate the Physics/Mathematics and Astronomy/Cosmology forum.

Dark Mind will be helping Alexander as a Gallery Curator to get our brand new Science Gallery off the ground, and will also help pgrmdave in the Chess forum.

Thanks to both of you for joining the team!

I think you've both done a great job so far, or you wouldn't be JMods.

We expect great things from you, and will not accept anything less. Look at what we've done to poor dave, and to Killean!

If you have any questions about what you should be doing, or how you can help, please feel free to ask, either by PM or in the MOD forum. We're here to help. There is a LOT of experience on the ModSquad, but we all had to start somewhere. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, that's one of the best ways we can learn. If in doubt, use your best judgement. We'll be happy to help you with anything, and are looking forward to working with you.

To the rest of you, welcome these new JMods like you've welcomed the rest of us. Help them out, and cut them a bit of slack until they get used to things.

Please remember that if any of our members has a problem with a Moderator, or a Junior Moderator, if you are unable to resolve the issue with that person through Private Message, your next course of action is to contact me, or one of the other Administrators. We'll be glad to help you resolve the situation to the satisfaction of all parties.

Great job, C1ay, and Dark Mind!! You deserve this!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...