Science Forums

Cultivation method,buyer,seller,exporter,impor for milky,oyster,ganoderma mushrooms

MUSHROOMAN

I am from India.I am running a big firm related with mushrooms of various types.Some of them are milky mushrooms,oyster mushrooms and also the king of herbs i mean the very "Red Ganoderma Lucidum" itself.Dear friends those who needs mushrooms of any type please feel free to contact us.We are exporting both fresh and dried mushrooms.

WE ARE ENGAGED IN CULTIVATING,BUYING,SELLING AND IMPORTING,EXPORTING QUALITY GANODERMA LUCIDUM/REISHI/LINGZHI,MILKY AND OYSTER MUSHROOMS.

WE PROVIDE MUSHROOM POWDER,EXTRACTS AND PRODUCTS AT CHEAP RATE.

Ganoderma Lucidum is highly-regarded for its medicinal properties that help improve human body’s healing ability while helping its user to maintain good physical shape. Aside from promoting longevity, Ganoderma Lucidum has unique properties that contribute much to the strengthening of the immune system.

My contact address

*deleted*

We are engaged in giving free online and offline cultivation techniques on how to cultivate mushrooms.We are engaged in buyback also.We will provide the raw materials needed for cultivating mushrooms.With our method of cultivation there is no need for paddy straw or saw dust(these two are used as medium for cultivating mushrooms

in most of the countries)

Can you tell me in which section i have to post this type of messages

None of them really. :)

If you stick around for a while and post to the various science forums then we might overlook a blatant advertisement later on. But if your sole purpose here is to advertise your business, we consider that spam and your account will be deleted.