Science Forums

Online business information

I feel that as an online business information search engine, Accoona.com can provide another fast track for the business exchange and cooperation between China and other countries. Its advanced search technology might prove to be its biggest plus. What say you?

is this a new spam tactic?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck. You should charge them for ad space. A couple of $1000 per post sounds fair. Send them a bill for the 2 posts they placed here already B)

An i was just getting all excited, NOT!

Its advanced search technology might prove to be its biggest plus

Well it may prove to be their biggest, but in my mind nothing beats Google :-)

ok, lets compare google to accoona B)

Google, around a hundred servers connected via dedicated fiber lines running googles own flavor of linux, communicate via google protocol and all systems operate under GFS (Google File System), crazy system that allows for crazy-fast search speeds. Moreover Googles engine is built on C combined with Python, googlesearch offers a huge amount of services, some of which i am yet to dicover and google google map beats mapquest any day (at least in my mind), but not only can you search for a business you can get directions and a map of how to get there too. Google belittles MSN and Yahoo, Accoona almost seems like a pinhead compared to Jupiter B) (maybe exaggerating, make that pinhead a soccer ball)