Science Forums

Groups?

OpenMind5

I would just like to suggest, as a group or thread or whatever, the idea of synthesis and trying to tie pieces from different theories etc. I know its done all the time, but a department (or whatever) that emphasized combinig data might get interesting projections for the coming times.

Email, post attachment or upload it to the gallery (when it becomes available for users to upload images) to name a couple. :friday:

Ok, Let me make sure we are on the same page? do you mean make a group avatar or like u have 2 lines of words, one says "the mole" and then "Moderator." You mean I can have 2 lines by submiting it? (could u explain in a lil more detail?)

OP5

The user title (the one that says "Happy Poster" for you and "The Mole" for Killean) will change to the new level titles that pgrmdave suggested. The "Common user" icon that Killean showed (which was just a dummy) will be used for members who sponsor Hypography with a certain amount of money (to help finance servers etc), so it is a bit misleading to use the term common user for it...those will be the non-common users...:friday:

Now I'm just confusing the issue even more. Just wait and see - it will be good.

WOw, i am still confused here...LOL!

SO I can't make it so that (like Killiean) have somthing like his "Moderator"

I understand "The MOle" title is appointed by Hypography...what about "Moderator", where did that come from? How do i do it? (steps) If I were to make a group, that would be a awsome place to make it more obvious.

(As you can tell i am interested in creating a "club" per say on here...so if Tormod allows let me take a moment to put a plug in and say if u wanna help me start it...Send me a private message.)

Thanks again...

Op5

OP5, can you please hang in there for another few weeks. Our system will be changing a bit because of the new level system.

I'd be VERY happy to setup a group for you, I just want to wait until we have everything that we are working on now over and done with, okay?