Science Forums

The monogamy instinct within humans

HydrogenBond

Natural selection means all natural,

Not exactly. 'Natural Selection' means that the process is "all natural", as in it happens anyway, but the factors do not have to be naturally occurring.

I understand this is adogma of the atheist religion.

...Since when is atheism a religion? Isn't it more of a 'non-religion'? Atheism is the nonassociation of oneself with a religion. Ergo, because atheism is a concept and not a belief system, it cannot have dogmas. Atheists can be dogmatic, but atheism itself inherently lacks beliefs/dogmas.

I am not making a moral judgement. Rather I am simply contrasting natural with artificial. Promiscuity in modern culture needs artificial additives to avoid STD's. This precludes it being natural. Promiscuity is natural for apes and many other critters since there is no artifical additives. The litmus test used is natural needs no artificial additives, while unnatural will require artificial propping to create the illusion of natural.

It would be nice if we could gather a million people and run an experiment. Half will remain mongamous and the other half promiscuous. We take away all artificial additives and let mother nature run the course for natural selectio for humans. Once you add artificial to the equation it is no longer natural selection but artificial selection. We can't run such an experiment since the result would be cruel and could spoil the magic trick.

It is true mongomany has been part of traditions for centuries and represents programming. But the illusion that promiscuity is natural, artificial additives and all, is also conditioning more in line what is dominant in modern times. Just because the brain wash is done with science magic does not mean it is natural.

I am not making a value judgement for or against the status quo in science or religion. All I am doing is using the concept of natural selection to compare two parallel behaviors. Humans have free will and choice and can go natural or synthetic. But if one is into naural and green there is a difference. It would be like calling natural milk with additives, natural. That will not work with milk but seems to work with behavior.

Science has always been an important part of magic. The simple levitation trick requires science and tech to get the eyes to see what is not natural or real. Tricking the mind conceptually, using stings, turned out to be easy to do. It took me a while to figure out how the magic trick worked. The simple natural vs the need for artifical additives (strings attached) should give one a POV to see these wires help to levitate promiscuous behavior, so it looks natural.

Let me show another parallel magic trick we could create using the same type of artificial strings; religious incest taboo. Science understands that incest puts a drastic limit on genetic diversity, which can lead to long term problems. The ancients figured this out,wih trial and error, even without modern science. Although many animals may it, it was not for humans.

Say we wanted to use science magic to create the illusion incest is natural. It could be done with artificial additives. As long as the additives prevent babies, the genetic diversity concern will be made void; no genetic violation. Now incest does not violate any genetic laws, making it levitate like natural. Religion would still say this is not natural but beastial. But since the magic is done well this is now called natural. If after telling you how the trick works and you still can't see the trick, your credentials as a scientist should be revoked. That is called dogma and politics.

Relative to apes, promiscuous behavior requires no artificial additives so it is natural for apes. I am being consistent. The secondary magic trick is connected to the assumption if human evolved from apes, if apes do it naturally, this should be natural for humans. The experiment to prove this assumption woudl be to take away the strings attached to see if promiscuity floats naturally or would crash hard. Nobdy did the experiment but simply assumed out of philosophical bias.

I have been warned not to reveal the magic trick or be expelled. Natural is no strings attached.