Science Forums

Signing on

Hasanuddin

Hello Folks,

My name is Hasanuddin. Strange as it may sound I'm the author of a new (potentially groundbreaking) cosmologic model. I was invited here by one of your members who showed that the model was being discussed on your "Physical Science Forums" section on the "Alternative theories" board on the thread "The Dominium Model by Hasanuddin."

I was very impressed by the caliber of the posts that have been submitted so far. However, there are a few points regarding the Dominium model that need to be clarified.

Momentarily I will begin responding to that thread. I look forward to good discussions ahead.

Thanks for the tip and the link. Hopefully folks will start debating me on the thread concerning the model itself. That would be the easiest way to get my post count up. I don't like the idea of posting just to post. Though this forum seems very broad with many interesting things and people on it. So perhaps it won't be so difficult.