Science Forums

Did I get blocked?

dr_roose

Hi,

I wrote two replies to klsoftwaresteve's post

"So, excuse me while I go exercise that purpose.

Without a clear understanding of life, how do we propose to understand its purpose?

I think it's related to the fact that only life is able to perceive change. A rock just goes through an infinite number of nows."

The first was a short question and the second was a longer dissertation about life. The first was posted but I cannot find the second. Was it blocked for some reason?

My second question concerns Avatars; what are the specifications for custom Avatars. I would like to have my picture as my Avatars as I see on other post.

Thanks,

dr. Richard C. Roose phd UHK

There is but one, single all encompassing criterion for all human decisions –

“Is it good for the Children of Earth?”

(509) 863-9353

Hello Dr. Roose! :)

It is very rare (if ever) that visitors to Hypography are "blocked" in the sense that their posts are removed. Additionally, when a post IS removed, there is always some "flag" left in its place that states that a post was removed, and its name, and why.

You might try using our Search tool and ask to find the title of your post (if you remember it) or find a key phrase within it. Good luck!

Additionally, when a post IS removed, there is always some "flag" left in its place that states that a post was removed, and its name, and why.

Hey mate - Only staff can see that a post was deleted and why. Without staff level permissions, that data is hidden from view for most users.

The first was a short question and the second was a longer dissertation about life. The first was posted but I cannot find the second.

You can see all of your posts by clicking this link:

http://hypography.com/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=14929