Science Forums

Glad to be here

nossy482

Lenat, we are here for yah! Feel free to speak out on anything you want...the skys the limit...well not even that cause we talk about space too...so...no limits! 1 rule...don;t make tormod mad :hyper:

Op5

thanks for your reply,op5,i am a teacher in china and i dont have a big vocabulary,i searched the critical thinking & logic in the google and found this website quite accidentally, so i am wondering what is the forum for? could you tell me pls?

Hi Lenat. This forum is for you & me & we. Logic turns up here in many sections; Math & Physics, Philosophy, & others. Critical thinking goes on 'real-time' here as we discuss & probe the ideas put forward.

What interests you most in the areas of logic & critical thinking? Welcome!:hyper:

i am a teacher in china and i dont have a big vocabulary,i searched the critical thinking & logic in the google and found this website quite accidentally, so i am wondering what is the forum for? could you tell me pls?

It is a science forum for everyone - and you are VERY welcome here, no matter what your language skills are. We have people from many parts of the world on board and would love to hear more about your teaching work in China.

I didn't bother creating another "Hi!"-thread, so I just post in this one. :hyper:

Hello.

Interests: Computer, literature, "creative thinking" aka daydreaming and... Almost everything else. History, physics, stuff, stuff, science-fiction, comics, whatever and so on. You know, everything.

The only bad thing is that sometimes I mix up things in the english language, so my writings can be rather messy. And I'm often confused and not sure huw to express my ideas and thoughts, so... SOmetimes it's just a big blur. Anyway, I'll try to stay calme and write things in a good way.

Also I'm not a godd forum-user. Often I just prattle aimlessly about stuff, and then I'm not posting it. But I read lot's of the contributions in other forums, but I never post anything. I'm often not very active in my postings. But I've been watching this forum and the discussions here for a while, and it seems to be one of the best forums I've ever laid my eyes on. Hopefully I'll stay around.