Advance forms of language

belovelife

ok

i was pondering language and i came to a conclusion

if we used a language regardless of the words, but

it was in thought process, how efficient would it be

especially if we all spoke it

like if i was to say

to mix concrete get weelbarrel, concrete, attach hose to faucet, turn on hose pour cement in weelbarrel, mix water and concrete with mixing hoe donot put too much water, turn off water, continue till homogenius and slurry

it would translate like this

get what you need, add water to cement and mix

let me know ideas, just a fun thought process:)

what about stray thoughts? or not focusing?

for me for example, the thought process you wrote would become something like this

to mix concrete at 14.95 a bag no less, oh, times that by 6

get wheel barrel, where the heck is that barrel, i told them to put it back in the garage, kids these days

mix water, great, now long has this been dripping

and concrete with mixing hoe, hoe...hoe...who in the world ever came up with such a name

do not put in too much water, remember the last time, no, i dont even want to think about that

turn off water, i better tighten that up, no better wait, this stuff may harden to quickly

continue to homogenius, huh? homo sapien plus genius..hmmmn..of yeah thats me..heheheheeh

and slurry, slurry???? damn, wheres my tequila, i knew i was forgetting something

it would translate something like this

spendmoney, yell at kids, fix faucet, create new words, spend more money,fix faucet, smart chick needs to get drunk.....

what was i making?

:);):)

haha! i have definitely felt that way before:)

of course, I was going for humour in the post, but my point was, that unless we could completely focus, the thought would transfer with more information than was needed. The concrete directions would become muddled and then clear communication would become difficult. Did you have something in mind to divert this process?

• 2 weeks later...

Ref: the original post... Ever hear an elderly Cantonese-speaking Chinese person (you can still find them in urban "Chinatowns" now and again) speak "pigeon English?" It sounds about like what you used as an example of less gramatically structured "free flow." Perhaps the Chinese who needed to communicate with English speakers were less concerned with proper grammar than they were with getting their message across. Just a thot.

Good point. Like Confucius.

In the Analects 論語, Confucius presents himself as a "transmitter who invented nothing".[7] He put the greatest emphasis on the importance of study,[21][22] and it is the Chinese character for study (or learning) that opens the text. In this respect, he is seen by Chinese people as the Greatest Master.[23] Far from trying to build a systematic theory of life and society or establish a formalism of rites, he wanted his disciples to think deeply for themselves and relentlessly study the outside world,[24] mostly through the old scriptures and by relating the moral problems of the present to past political events (like the Annals) or past expressions of feelings by common people and reflective members of the elite (preserved in the poems of the Book of Odes[25]).[26

If you notice, it was a book of poems .

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
ok

i was pondering language and i came to a conclusion

if we used a language regardless of the words, but

it was in thought process, how efficient would it be

especially if we all spoke it

like if i was to say

to mix concrete get weelbarrel, concrete, attach hose to faucet, turn on hose pour cement in weelbarrel, mix water and concrete with mixing hoe donot put too much water, turn off water, continue till homogenius and slurry

it would translate like this

get what you need, add water to cement and mix

I don't understand what you mean. Can you please explain?

• 2 years later...

what about stray thoughts? or not focusing?

for me for example, the thought process you wrote would become something like this

to mix concrete at 14.95 a bag no less, oh, times that by 6

get wheel barrel, where the heck is that barrel, i told them to put it back in the garage, kids these days

mix water, great, now long has this been dripping

and concrete with mixing hoe, hoe...hoe...who in the world ever came up with such a name

do not put in too much water, remember the last time, no, i dont even want to think about that

turn off water, i better tighten that up, no better wait, this stuff may harden to quickly

continue to homogenius, huh? homo sapien plus genius..hmmmn..of yeah thats me..heheheheeh

and slurry, slurry???? damn, wheres my tequila, i knew i was forgetting something

it would translate something like this

spendmoney, yell at kids, fix faucet, create new words, spend more money,fix faucet, smart chick needs to get drunk.....

what was i making?

:);):)

a party?