Science Forums

New member?

Gulielmus

Oh come on thats a cheap way of making us post! well we could just start posting random stuff to get our post counts up there, but i think we would be kicked off. which means two things: 1: your unhappy; a bunch of stupid post, less people on here ect...

2: we are unhappy; we got kicked off the site and we didnt find out anything about the names. so i have a proposition for you; you tell us what they are and we wont post stupid stuff. (wow that was a really lousey argument and you dont even have to say anything to win but you should tell us any way. :naughty: "you will tell us what they are, my jeti googoo eyes controle you.)

Oh come on thats a cheap way of making us post! well we could just start posting random stuff to get our post counts up there, but i think we would be kicked off. which means two things: 1: your unhappy; a bunch of stupid post, less people on here ect...

2: we are unhappy; we got kicked off the site and we didnt find out anything about the names. so i have a proposition for you; you tell us what they are and we wont post stupid stuff. (wow that was a really lousey argument and you dont even have to say anything to win but you should tell us any way. :naughty: "you will tell us what they are, my jeti googoo eyes controle you.)

Take it easy pal. If there is one thing we like to do here at Hypography it is to have fun. Nobody is tricking anyone into anything. But the current user title system will disappear in a short while and be replaced with a new promotion system which I cannot reveal the details of yet because we're still working on it.

And if you post stupid stuff...yes, we will kick you out. We do not tolerate post count padding at Hypography.

And we do not know the meaning of the word "irony", either.

And if you post stupid stuff...yes, we will kick you out. We do not tolerate post count padding at Hypography.

And we do not know the meaning of the word "irony", either.

LMAO! Oh, that's FUNNY.:naughty: