Science Forums

Bloodline the Movie

asimon2008

This movie is about the conspiracy thoery that Jesus father children and had a wife named Mary Magdalene. Does anyone know the torrent file for this movie?
Posting a bittorrent link for this movie would be a copyright violation, which is against hypography’s rules (and US and international law). :naughty:

Given Bruce Burgess’s shady reputation as a pseudodocumentary filmmaker (mostly UFO and bigfoot stuff), I wouldn’t expect anything worthwhile from his most recent movie. :) I expect you’d get about as authentic an account, with a better story and acting, from the 2006 film adaptation of Dan Brown’s 2003 fiction novel “The Davinci Code”.

To quote the wikipedia article “Priory of Sion”,

“The Priory of Sion myth has been exhaustively debunked by journalists and scholars as one of the great hoaxes of the 20th century.”

I’d recommend anyone who isn’t already familiar with these debunkings read a few of them (the wikipedia article has some links) before reading or watching credulous presentations of this material.