Science Forums

Our Arcade is back up

Tormod

I know you had to have spent many hours on 3d Starfighter! :)

I could have kept playing that game forever with all the 1+ lives they give you.

I had about 55 lives and quit trying to pick up x-tras and just killed myself off..

Less games, More real life grains...

Looks like my Hexxagon score is there to stay tho'. :doh:

I know you had to have spent many hours on 3d Starfighter! :turtle:

I could have kept playing that game forever with all the 1+ lives they give you.

I had about 55 lives and quit trying to pick up x-tras and just killed myself off..

Less games, More real life grains...

Looks like my Hexxagon score is there to stay tho'. :)

LOL...there is alot of +1 lives. I was telling freeze I had to kill myself just because I was so sick of playing. Actually to get the 86 million wasn't hard at all. About 15 min. The key to this game is to pick up the $ sign bags and add up the bonus then get 16x multipler. When you are getting 2,500,000 points for every guy you kill it gets up there fast!

Your hexxagon score is awesome. I cannot touch it. I've got a new strategy of just trying to take all the pieces at the very beginning we will see if it works.

its a lot more fun to play the game noncompetitively, and then get sick of it, and set the score to whatever you want it to be, not that i would do it normally but... if you dont believe me, in the interest of science, name the game and the score you want to see, if you choose to test my skill :)

What evs dude...What skillz?

(freeztar runs for cover...too late!!)

:turtle:

Wow, those tomatoes are really acidic. Wait....my shirt is melting...now my skin!!! Arghhh...Hydrochloric Acid Tomatoes!!!

:)

Moral of the story: If you're going to throw tomatoes, use natural organic tomatoes. ;)

its a lot more fun to play the game noncompetitively, and then get sick of it, and set the score to whatever you want it to be, not that i would do it normally but... if you dont believe me, in the interest of science, name the game and the score you want to see, if you choose to test my skill :hihi:

Dude, I didn't take a day off of work this week to beat mini golf so you could just make whatever score you want! :):):)

Not fair!!! :evil::evil::evil:

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know how to turn the sound/music off on the games that do not have the option built in? I like to play while watching video in VLC/youtube, is there any way I could silence firefox/just the individual arcade tab? Thanks

I ran across a similar predicament recently and thought you might find this useful:

How to mute sound and music in Flash games

• 3 weeks later...