Science Forums

Hypography Mind Experiment

Turtle

___Attached below, my drawing of a feather. Buffy in post #6 has some key elements correct it seems;like monochromatic & crude. OpenMind in post #17, if my Feather looks like your Fish, a hit for you too. Now Freethinker in # 6 with your clock, you get a whole new paragraph.

___You see I have done this as a 2 person experiment in which we took turns being sender then receiver. From 10 miles apart, at an agreed time, & we both in a quiet spot, he was the first sender> We agreed to him sending & I sensing for 30 min. He sent a thought of a feather & I received it;drew it roughly & among other word trying to describe it, I wrote Feather. Hold on now Freethinker, because when it was my turn to send, I sent the clock! I was thinking about all this when I drew the feather.

___I'll let everyone chew on this a bit, & then I have another mind experiment involving a very complex box.

___Maybe it is the fish below you see? Yes? It hangs from an Apple tree in my back yard & I contructed it of hundreds of wooden scales wired together. It took me 5 years to finally finish it last season. I almost burned it several times in pursuit of mimnimalism. Enjoy my Fish. :(