Science Forums

High School Cyclotron

Hi, my name is Peter Heuer, I am a high school student and an avid reader of physics forums Smile

I have been working with two friends over the last year and a half to build a small cyclotron to enter in a science fair. We have completed our design but are having trouble funding the project.

We have created a website here with more information, this can be found at http://thecyclotronkids.com

If anyone has any ideas on how to fund such a project or comments on the idea in general, please let me know!

The website has an email at which I can be contacted.

Thanks!

Awesome! You totally rock!

Feel free to discuss your progress here at Hypography. After 10 posts, you can start your own thread in the Physic section. Looking forward to following your progress.

However, you will do well to be tactful and "appropriate" with the fund-raising thingie. Wouldn't want to look like spammers, would we? :shrug:

Hang in there!

Pyro

Really great idea, good to see science is alive and well In High school. I have seen many very expensive things funded by bake sales. A series of bake sales can result in big money, especially if the baked good are donated by lots of interested Moms and Dads (yes Dads bake too) I am interested in hearing about your progress.