Science Forums

Unblockable popups

make sure I married a woman with small hands

i had to consider what to say for a long time here, um, because all the comments i could come up with would be too dirty for the forum :rolleyes: so i decided to hold back, but just so you know, it was very, very hard to not comment...

i had to consider what to say for a long time here, um, because all the comments i could come up with would be too dirty for the forum :P so i decided to hold back, but just so you know, it was very, very hard to not comment...

Yeah, even the correct terminology is a "little" "short" of sounding nice:doh:

I am glad to hear about the motorcyclists here! I have been an avid rider for 40 years now. started out on two stroke dirt bikes to two stroke road bikes (nothing will ever compare with the roaring snarl of a big bore multi-cylinder two stroke! Yamaha TZ 750 will rule forever and ever!) I have a wave of my first two stroke road bike, the R5 350 twin yamaha! And when they stopped making two strokes I switched to four stroke road bikes, all but one were ..... Yamaha's! I had a Kawasaki 900 when they first came out, worst road bike I ever owned, 1100 Yamaha was the best but since then I have been fortunate to be able to borrow a bike every now and then from the local Yamaha shop, the owner is a friend, and so far my fav is a V-Max, I love sport bikes the best but since my boating accident I have a problem shifting the sport type bikes. so the V-max is more my speed. Have you seen the new V-Max!? 197hp! I want one so very bad, if I had a soul I'd sell it for one! Yes motorcycles are where it's at, where else can you have that much power, speed and fun and still average 50MPG? If only I could get a right side shifter for a FJR1300, whew talk about heaven on wheels!

Hehe, the fastest bike on the road today is the Kawasaki ZX-14, yes i just said kawasaki (i loathe them generally)

But right now, simply nothing faster, at 1352cc it makes 197hp with the ram air effect, at that it makes 113.5lb/ft of torque. first gear takes you over 100mph, and its one of the few bikes that, in first gear, the speedo moves faster then the tac... Stupid powerful, you can cruise in 4th gear at 2.5k at 55mph, lay on gas, and have the bike lift from underneeth, so frigging scary....

As i don't need THAT kind of power, i stick to smaller bikes, once again, check back to the group (moon, your invitation is accepted) i described my next project for my supermoto :P

Oh, also i'll throw some questions out there in the group, i'd like to know what you'll answer to them :rip: (some you have here)

a 250cc 2 stroke? i'd beg to differ.... just looked up the yz250 specs, they are 229lb, give or take, depending on the year, there's still nowhere to put 70 more lb on, though :P

it's a 1977 1M1- Steel frame, steel wheels, well pretty much steel everything! (the only plastic on this bugger is the cover for the batery and oil tank and fenders Though the rear has a stamped steel fender shaped brace under the plastic she's heavy as heck but she'll pick up the front rubber in all 5). Keeping it company are a 360 RT1 built 9/1970(man I'd love to get all of the goodies I need to restore this one!!!! Super cool two shifters on is high/low range one works the rest of the gears!) and an ancient Krapacocky 450 Ltd.