Science Forums

Questions about EE, Meteorology and Nuclear

Hello all,

I have some questions about the following Environmental Engineering, and Meteorology.

What does Environmental Engineers do such as working for a Federal EPA Region?

What can someone do with a Meteorology degree (all these degree I am talking about will be BS)?

What does a Air Quality Meteorologists do? I am not talking about being a weather man.

What does and what jobs can someone get in Nuclear Engineering? In about 6 months or more or maybe less it's about a 50/50 chance of moving to Philadelphia, PA but not sure yet. Right now I am in Allentown. What degrees I mentioned has the most Math? If I did go with Nuclear Engineering let's say what college in PA offers in along with a fusion option? I know there are a couple of options to study I believe they apply to Nuclear but not sure another option I can think of would be Medicine. Not for me. I rather have more Math the Medicine or anything like that.

In Philly, PA since I need to build up all my level of skills what would be a good Community College (doesn't matter if doesn't have my degrees) then after that go to a 4 year college? It depends on what I need to take and how good I do on the placement test at the CC I might not need to go 2 years. I had plans on going to CC but not for a major just to take classes I need then transfer.

That would be all the questions I think.