Science Forums

Orbiter

MJR

There is a really realistic and enjoyable space flight simulator called orbiter. It can be found here. It is kind of hard but you'll get it pretty quick if you really know space physics and etc. But my main idea is to recruit people for a virtual space agency that uses orbiter. We currently need test pilots, logistics pilots, mission controllers, astronauts, and some assitants for certain positions. It can be found at orbitersim.com. The virtual space agency can be found at vuaso.org. First go to the forums and register there. If you are interested PM me. Also register for the orbiter forums it can be good help if you need it. There are also things called add-ons. These are downloads you add to orbiter so for instance you can get new missions for flying space shuttles,the ISS, and literally thousands more.

The hypography member "janus" used orbital to do a mission sim of the Hypography X-prize mention.

http://hypography.com/forums/spaceship-design/13132-lunar-mission-sim-4.html?highlight=lunar+mission#post197468

He's probably your best bet of recruitment as he's the only person I've seen use it on here. Good luck, sounds like fun. :eek_big:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...