Science Forums

Apple is the worlds most influential brand of 2004

Apple Computer regained its position as the world's most influential brand from Google in the 2004 Readers' Choice awards of the online magazine, Brandchannel. Google had replaced Apple as the leading global brand in the past two years.

Go Apple! And its hard to not agree to that, i mean look at all the things Apple has been putting out in the market lately. They have definately jumped up there again with. I think apple dominates the Ipod industry, and no matter what their opponents throw at it, apple tends to release newer and smaller, slicker, better and more storeagefull versions of Ipods, and nobody's even close to beating them, I wonder how much longer will they completely dominate that market...

Link to the article: http://www.newratings.com/new2/beta/article_674455.html

Steve's PR department has always been pretty darn good. Yesterday's lead on Salon was "Hallelujah, the Mac is Back" by Farhad Manjoo. See the article at:

http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2005/01/31/mac_is_the_future/index.html

If you're not a subscriber, you can submit to extra ads to see it free...

Cheers,

Buffy

Apple hardware is awesome!

but until they have more mainstream games designed specifically for them, I will not use one.

My story is that i cant afford the best... Who cares about games, actually there's a lot of games that come out for mac, + you also have the benefit of playing some games written for linux on mac also. Why would you want to play games on an IPod anyways? I can think of better ways of using the 40 gigs of space available on there than games, after all its not a gaming console...