Science Forums

Worm Holes in the universe?

jaded

Okay about years ago I crossed over to the other side and came back. But on my way back I was yanked really fast what seemed to be worm holes in the universe. I would come out of one and everything would be black and then would see the next one and it seemed to suck me right in This must have happened about times then I fell from the sky and landed right back into my body. When I awokke A got a statue that I was given on the other side!

I know this sounds nuts, but is this possible?

Yeah, it sounds nuts all right.

Don't know if it's possible. Sounds like science fiction to me. You say you fell back into your body - so it was a journey of the mind, not of the body.

The statue, however...did it look like a bunny?

Hey, it's Easter, anything seems to be possible.

• 1 month later...

Why don't you reggister? It takes 3 seconds. Some people just take advantage of posting anonymously and "jerk around" , eh.

So if they disable it ...I think the editors will have a reason to do it. ;-)

There's nothing wrong with anonymous postings as long as they are taken seriously and if people leave their name or somekind of identification under the postings, it'd be fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Your idea doesn't sound nuts...because it's a dream. Anything can happen in dreams right? However, it does not sound realistic. Just like if I said..uhm...i dreamt the earth is a big chicken egg and it got cracked open in my dream. Dreams are normally....quite weird....Astral Travelling sounds a bit loony to me =D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have been reading a great deal on spitiuality etc. and completely agree its sounds as though you expierenced astral travel. I understand by my husband, who has expierenced astral travel since he was a child (and still does to this day) that it is a very intense feeling. That you are above your body -and you may feel a compression on your chest. You would also likely feel tethered to your body (as you mentioned by a cord). You can take advantage of this process to go to the other side - to the store, any where you want to go actually. In some since, this is an out of body trip - although you are asleep. I have not had the expierence in my lifetime, but have spoken to others who have, and I have read a great deal about it. I hope you had a good expierence with it.

[email protected]