Science Forums

Speed of light...instantatious Travel??

fatty_ashy

Originally posted by: Freethinker

I notice a very definate strain of postmoderism from some. Outright rejection of science by claiming it is all faith based regardless. Occasional promotion of "wierd science" and rejection of well established scientific process while refusing to stand behind it when challenged.....Those of us rooted in solid science instead of new age postmoderism do appreciate it.

If "postmoderism from some" refers to me I'd thank you not to label.

"Outright rejection of science by claiming it is all faith based regardless." again, assuming this is directed at me; I only claim Time dilation is faith based, no first hand experiences of it, just observed and theorised data. It's compelling, but not definitive.

"Occasional promotion of "wierd science" and rejection of well established scientific process..." Aren't these the bringers of progress?

"Those of us rooted in solid science instead of new age postmoderism do appreciate it."

You have PERFECT KNOWLEDGE and you KNOW your TD happens? I'm open to discussing the reasons and theories(PLURAL), I'd hope you didn't have to resort to name-calling because you can't stand up to a harsh critic.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic