Science Forums

??????????------------

gccbhu

I Studied The Paper On "q.theory Of Gravity "by Zoran Pokaz .let Me Clear Following Things

1-central Idea For Unifying Gravity & Quantum

2-in 5th Dimension The Concentration Of Charge Becomes The Concentration Of Momentum ,how?

3-what Is The Physical Meaning Of 4th ,5th -----dimensions

Apart From These I Have Following Questions

1- In Young's Double Slit Expt We Get Interference Pattern

Which Shows --a Single Photon Passes Through Both The Slits How Is It Physically Possible?

2-does The Meaning Of Space -time Continuum Is The Wrapping Of Dimensions

How Can I Visualise The Dimensions Higher Yhan The Dimensions Of 3

And Their Conytinuous Wrapping After Big-bang

:) Help

1') Simply that the photon behaves like a wave expanded in space, the amplitude of this wave is its probability of presence. If you imagine the slips close enough you see that the wave will go through both slits and starting to interfere afterwards. That's why you have then an interference pattern...

2') I would say that no one can visualize a fourth spatial dimension, if there is anybody tell me...

2') I would say that no one can visualize a fourth spatial dimension, if there is anybody tell me...

It is impossible to visualize four dimensional objects in four dimensions, obviously because we do not yet have the ability to detect a fourth spatial dimension. However, with the aid of computers we can make three dimensional representations of four dimensional objects and beyond. Look up Calabi-Yau spaces.