Science Forums

Dr. K of A kLoKwErK kAoS

dr_klok

Hello all at Hypography. My name is Dr. K and I am a man of many trades, those which I am most proud of include poetry, music, art, philosophy and of course, theoretical sciences. I am working to establish a more or less universal philosophy that is somewhat backed up by some bastardized equations I came up with. I came across this forum and decided it would be best to run my ideas past some other knowledgeable individuals that share similar ideas and passions. In the future it is my intent to share my ideas with the members of this comunity to get some outside perspectives that may prove usefull in honing and shaping that which I have aptly labeled "AbZerK". I have discussed these ideas with other mathematicians and engineers thus far, some like my ideas, others are aptly against them though I feel both perspectives have more to do with whether or not "AbZerK" theories appeal to them personally. I would like mostly objective commentary and constructive criticism. To find out more about me and some of my other works you may visit http://www.aklokwerkkaos.com .