Science Forums

Brain ''Wiring''

The post has already been moved to the ''oddball claims'' section, even though I made no specific claims,

Sure you did. From post #3:

The right brain thinkers are more

''head in the clouds'' and less able to make quick and incisive decisions. Right brain thinkers have trouble understanding cause and effect and are less suitable for mangement of businesses or governments. As proof of this theory, the US seems to be poised to elect a right brain thinker as President. A person who has no experience in business or management or foreign policy. A person who continues to threaten us with higher taxes and social experimentation, and has no conception of cause and effect. All of this because 40 or so % of our population are also right brain thinkers and have

''different wiring''.

so the thought police are doing their job in anonymity and without any discussion with me.

While I did not personally move your thread, I fully support the moving.

If you have issue with the thread move, then feel free to PM a mod or admin.

Which part of post # 3 makes a scientific claim that is unsupported by any evidence ? This subject has been fully discussed and now the thread is visited only by those engaged in childish, peevish, nit-picking. Get a life! What good does this nit-picking do for anyone? The time you're wasting here could certainly be put to better use. I assume that some people fancy themselves as great debators and use free time to practice their skills. They would be better suited to get a nice job to get paid for their efforts. I will wager one thing with great certitude--these people are right brain thinkers

This subject has been fully discussed and now the thread is visited only by those engaged in childish, peevish, nit-picking.
There appears to be a consensus among participants that all useful discussion in this thread has been conducted, and that continued posting is non-productive, so it is now closed.