Science Forums

The Holy Grail- ingredients for the best potting mix (gardening Forums)

Michaelangelica

Well?

LubbockOnline.com - Potting mix is a big deal; ingredients are key ...

When choosing potting mix, we often see the same ingredients listed on each bag. ... Sphagnum peat moss is the most desirable; it has the best water holding ...

n the Garden In the Pumpkin Patch, an Orange Thumb

New York Times - United States

“We inoculate our potting soil to get the seedlings off to a good start,” Mr. Wallace said. “Imagine your whole garden just one happy campground of ...

Gardening : Other : Homemade Potting Mixes : Home & Garden Television

Why buy potting soil? Here's how to make your own at home. ... Vary the ingredients in this mix to address the specific needs of plants. ...

Phaius potting mix - Orchids Forum - GardenWeb

Works so good I converted my others to this potting mix.. gary ... You can use Cymbidium mix as potting material. It is considered very easy to grow and ...

Inorganic orchid potting media - Orchids Forum - GardenWeb

I have over forty orchids that need re-potting. My redwood bark, which I bought over a ... that a mix of organic and inorganic might be the best solution. ...

My very annoying Catasetum AGAIN - Orchids Fo

Modern Potting Mixes Factsheet - Gardening Australia - ABC

If you bought a potting mix some years ago its quality at best was likely to ... The ingredients of potting mix include screened river sand obtained from a ...

Gardening : Other : Homemade Potting Mixes : Home & Garden Television

Why buy potting soil? Here's how to make your own at home. ... Vary the ingredients in this mix to address the specific needs of plants. ...

Watch those shrubberies!