Science Forums

"My Pictures" not working

TheBigDog

It's still working beautifully for me.

Maybe someone needs to empty their browser cache or reset their cookies.

Mmmm... if I need to do those things I might require some coaching. I can only bake cookies and empty the cookie jar. :hihi:

Seriously OT, I still get the anonymous V-bulletin window I screenshot earlier when I click on My Pics, rather than the expected Gallery Index thumbnails. I seem to have some mental block trying to master just using the tags; will keep trying. :doh: ;)

I have discovered a bug which seems to be PHP related. I am not sure whether it is a bug or simply a problem with a file, but I have tweaked the image popup thingy so that your last 8 images should be displayed.

I'll have to get help from Killean to solve this issue - it's more than I can handle PHP-wise.

I have discovered a bug which seems to be PHP related. I am not sure whether it is a bug or simply a problem with a file, but I have tweaked the image popup thingy so that your last 8 images should be displayed.

I'll have to get help from Killean to solve this issue - it's more than I can handle PHP-wise.

NAP (Not A Problem) ICP (I Can Postpone) IHP (I have Patience) PHP (?:winknudge:)