Science Forums

The Theory of the Great ATOMIKPSYCHO

This is the theory of the universe. No, it isn't a theory, it is a fact. First of all, you have to keep this in mind: ATOMIKPSYCHO is a god. I am godly in every possible way and I will pwn all.

Now then, since I am a god, I am now your ruler, your king, your god. I have powers beyond your comprehension and I am greater than any of you can imagine. All people on this site will bow down to me, and this site will be incorporated into the great Spam-Troll Empire. This site will be the staging point for Trolls. The capital of the Spam-Troll Empire will not be revealed yet, but rest assured I have crushed the opposition on that site by post-whoring.

Now, these are my decrees:

-Nobody can post more often than me

-I am a god.

-I demand to be worshiped. Otherwise, I will flood the forums with my posts.

-I am the ultimate pwner of forums!!!!

I will let you contemplate this.

Now, these are my decrees:

-Nobody can post more often than me

-I am a god.

-I demand to be worshiped. Otherwise, I will flood the forums with my posts.

-I am the ultimate pwner of forums!!!!

I will let you contemplate this.

Well, at least you'll be a god willing to let us contemplate your mandates. :phones:

There may be a theory – or at least a hypothetical scenario – to be had here, something along the lines of “an open, efficient communication medium tends to be occupied with the inane, because posting inanities requires less resources than reading them”. Why this doesn’t appear to happen is an interesting communication and social systems question. ATOMICPSYCHO’s approach is so simplistic the various forums’ “immune systems” seem to have handled she/he with little effort (though one aspiesforfreedom.com member described her/him as “like a herpes infection...he keeps coming back, and it's an irritation.”), but you’d think more creative but similarly psychologically disordered people would behave this way more often than we observe.

There may be a theory – or at least a hypothetical scenario – to be had here, something along the lines of “an open, efficient communication medium tends to be occupied with the inane, because posting inanities requires less resources than reading them”. Why this doesn’t appear to happen is an interesting communication and social systems question.

:lol: ;)

It's funny because it is so true. One would expect an abundance of inanities, yet that is not seen to be the case.

ATOMICPSYCHO’s approach is so simplistic the various forums’ “immune systems” seem to have handled she/he with little effort (though one aspiesforfreedom.com member described her/him as “like a herpes infection...he keeps coming back, and it's an irritation.”), but you’d think more creative but similarly psychologically disordered people would behave this way more often than we observe.

:lol:

;)

:hihi:

I suppose that most "creative but similarly psychologically disordered people" have more convenient avenues to supply their egos. :)

I am the other God. The God of Democratic Bureaucracy. I have no agenda to push, and I am open to suggestions as to what my Godly purpose should be. Once I have collected the suggestions we will have a series of open debates and primary elections to determine the final candidates for the purpose of my Godly will. Then we will proceed to a general election which will determine the percentage of my Godness dedicated to each of the mandates of the people. In a purely fair fashion I will proportion my powers exactly to the will of the people so that nobody is left out, each enjoying a piece of divine attention. Participation is not mandatory, and those who wish to opt out will be left to themselves.

Thank you, I hope I did not disturb your day. The Most humble of Gods...

I vote Pizza for dinner tonight, do I hear a second?

Bill

Hello script kiddie. how goes?

I hope you understand that to pwn at this game you're gonna have to know a lot; be good at supporting yourself. Don't worry I don't mind a little wrestle.

so what's your topic(s)?