Science Forums

Nature as GOD

Mike C

You rang? ;)

When the Lords Gods created Particle Physics...

Old story, New names

Rev. 4

1 god is 1 rock.

4 beasts are 4 charges.

father charge .333... e (spin)

son charge .666... e (spin)

ghost charge .999... e (spin)

spirit charge .000...1 e (spin)

24 elders are 24 fermions.

father charge .333... e quarks

(1st gen) down quark - down antiquark (spin 1/2)

(2nd gen) strange quark - strange antiquark (spin 1/2)

(3rd gen) bottom quark - bottom antiquark (spin 1/2)

son charge .666... e quarks

(1st gen) up quark - up antiquark (spin 1/2)

(2nd gen) charm quark - charm antiquark (spin 1/2)

(3rd gen) top quark - top antiquark (spin 1/2)

ghost charge .999... e leptons

(1st gen) electron - positron (spin 1/2)

(2nd gen) muon - positive muon (spin 1/2)

(3rd gen) tau - positive tau (spin 1/2)

spirit charge .000...1 e leptons

(1st gen) electron-neutrino - electron-antineutrino (spin 1/2)

(2nd gen) muon-neutrino - muon-antineutrino (spin 1/2)

(3rd gen) tau-neutrino - tau-antineutrino (spin 1/2)

Rev. 6-8

4 horses are 4 forces.

white charge .999... e higgs force

red charge .999... e strong force

black charge .999... e electro .000...1 e weak force

pale charge .999... e gravitation force

144,000 seals are 144,000 particles.

7 spirits are 7 bosons.

white charge .000...1 e higgs (spin 0/1)

red charge .000...1 e gluon (spin 1/1)

black charge .000...1 e photon, Z boson .999... e W,-W bosons (spin 1/1)

pale charge .000...1 e graviton (spin 2/1)

Rev. 21

1 great city is 1 standard model.

12 gates are 12 particles

12 foundations are 12 antiparticles

Rev. 22

1 rock is 1.

...Why did the Lords Gods create only 7 stars?

Seven stars (7 stars*)

1) dark temperature: [(hbar*c^5/G)^1/2]/k = 4.2903353(04) x 10^31 K

2) electric current: e/[(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2] = 9.8137286(29) x 10^24 A

3) dark matter: (hbar*c/G)^1/2 = 6.5907305(98) x 10^-9 kg

4) amount of substance: [(hbar*c/G)^1/2]/M = 1.6605387(82) x 10^-24 mol

5) dark length: (hbar*G/c^3)^1/2 = 4.8943724(18) x 10^-36 m

6) luminous intensity: [(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2]/alpha = 2.2372317(89) x 10^-42 cd

7) dark time: (hbar*G/c^5)^1/2 = 1.6325869(07) x 10^-44 s

I mean ...Why not 8?

G - D

How can you make such ludicrous comments and still take yourself seriously?

I consider my science to be realistic because it complies with the LoPh's, Experiments and observations.

On tne other hand, the BBT has no real science for its support?

Do you take the BBT seriously?

Mike C

A suggestion Mike. I am generally against most litigation but I think you should consult with an attorney if you have any diplomas or degrees because you did not get you money's worth of education in this area. You should sue your previous academic institutions for both malpractice and dereliction of duty.

Ha ha.

I would then have to sue all the accredited authors of the large volume of books that I have.

They teach the basic physics I believe in and the other power science I disregard.

Mike C

I consider my science to be realistic because it complies with the LoPh's, Experiments and observations.

It's too late Mike, you've already shown everyone here that your "science" is most certainly not realistic.

On tne other hand, the BBT has no real science for its support?

Do you take the BBT seriously?

This is not a thread on BBT.

Maybe we are points of conscious light of an ever evolving neural network, expanding outward into the cosmos,the ground of all being.

Are maybe where just assholes. Depends on your particular point of view.

Several people have held this point of view, that we are points of consciousness. I think this makes sense, considering reality is more than matter. I am not convinced subatomic particles are matter.

I wish I had time to read the whole thread. Nature as we know it is rocks, plants and minerals and I see no reason why God can not manifest in these ways. However, what goes with this is a sun, and that could also be a very important God function, connected with the center of the universe. I think we do consider this to be an expanding cosmos.

Especially Hindus hold that all is consciousness. The Monad, becomes divided like cells divide and we have the dyad, which leads to the triad, and so on, leaving us with atom particles that attract and repell each other and many forces that keep everything in motion.

How can you make such ludicrous comments and still take yourself seriously?

Excuse me, but Infinite this a personal attack. I got a warning for saying something offensive to you, and perhaps I did not word myself well, when I was warned. I will try again. You insulted someone and did not provide a logical argument. Telling me my thoughts are equal to believing in unicorns or a tooth fairy, is as bad as telling someone his/her thoughts are ludicrous. These are not logical arguments against the points being made, and the insults are unpleasant to those who read them, regardless of if s/he is the person being insulted. A logical argument, states something is or is not so, because___________. You are not making logical arguments.

Excuse me, but Infinite this a personal attack. I got a warning for saying something offensive to you, and perhaps I did not word myself well, when I was warned. I will try again. You insulted someone and did not provide a logical argument. Telling me my thoughts are equal to believing in unicorns or a tooth fairy, is as bad as telling someone his/her thoughts are ludicrous. These are not logical arguments against the points being made, and the insults are unpleasant to those who read them, regardless of if s/he is the person being insulted. A logical argument, states something is or is not so, because___________. You are not making logical arguments.

Infinite was referring to Mike C's comments here: http://hypography.com/forums/theology-forum/12082-nature-god-3.html#post221141

It was not a personal attack, and it was not directed at you NJ.

Ha ha.

I would then have to sue all the accredited authors of the large volume of books that I have.

They teach the basic physics I believe in and the other power science I disregard.

Mike C

If you have physics books that teach something as absurd as claiming there are only 2 particles in nature then yes, you should sue them. Please enlighten the rest of us on these authors that claim such nonsense.

You are not making logical arguments.

Okay. When someone claims that there are only two particles in the face of OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary, it's hard to battle that back with logic alone, especially since the aforementioned evidence to the contrary is already so VERY logical and internally consistent, yet being completely dismissed and disregarded by someone only minimally educated in the topic.

Mike C (formerly New Science on this site) has been REPEATEDLY shown where his ideas are false and where such premises fail, and yet continues to spout the same ridiculous nonsense as if it were somehow valid.

I've spent COUNTLESS posts using logic to counter his points, yet it's consistently fallen on deaf ears/blind eyes.

It might be useful if you tried harder to put my posts into their proper context prior to responding to me as if you are the sole decision maker on what is and is not appropriate. Also, you'd do well to remember that I didn't just join this community yesterday, so my experience here and understanding of other members may actually have some merit worthy of consideration.

Drawn from Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel,

and the Apocalypse of St. John, Sir Isaac Newton, 1733.

the mark, name, image, and number...

Rev. 12

Gravitation - G, the Letter of Gods, the mark.

Gravitation - JESUS, the Word of Gods, the name.

Gravitation - G'S US, the Sentence of Gods, the image.

Gravitation - .666 x 10^-7 space^3/mass-time^2, the Wisdom of Gods, the number.

seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (.666), ten horns (x 10), seven crowns (^-7), and tail (space^3/mass-time^2)

Rev 13

Gravitation - G, the Letter of Gods, the mark.

Gravitation - JESUS, the Word of Gods, the name.

Gravitation - G'S US, the Sentence of Gods, the image.

Gravitation - 666. x 10^-10 space^3/mass-time^2, the Wisdom of Gods, the number.

seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (666.), ten horns (x 10), ten crowns (^-10), and tail (space^3/mass-time^2)

Rev. 14

G, JESUS, G'S US, 6.66 x 10^-8 space^3/mass-time^2

Why not 8?

Infinite was referring to Mike C's comments here: http://hypography.com/forums/theology-forum/12082-nature-god-3.html#post221141

It was not a personal attack, and it was not directed at you NJ.

How does it matter what comment he was referring to? And after reading Infinite's defense of speaking in an insulting manner, while remember the warning I was given, I think it is time for me to take a break.

How does it matter what comment he was referring to?

It matters because this is a science site. Making claims such as "there are only 2 particles" require some proof (which was not given). Those of us that have studied these things know that there are many more than two types of particles. There's tomes of evidence on this. It's like saying there's no such thing as DNA.

Such statements will be met with resistance here. In fact, it's a rule here that you support your claims.

InfiniteNow did not attack MikeC, he called his comment ludicrous (which it is).

Thanks for your support, freeztar, but I'll openly concede that I could have been nicer. My tone was grounded in great frustration having read repeatedly here on Hypography where Mike C had already been corrected on that claim and shown clearly where it is false. My frustration stems from the fact that all of our attempts to teach a) what is currently accepted, and ;) how to support ideas which go against what is currently accepted... seem to have failed.

Nutronjon,

I hope that you will not cease from contributing to this community due to a personal dislike of me and my posting style. I do often have an abrasive quality, but I think you'll find that I only express that when challenging inconsistent and unsupported points. Do what you will, but I'd most certainly prefer that you stay here and challenge me with logic and reason if you disagree with me, rather than running completely away from the debate.

Be well. :shrug:

EDIT: Added links to some of the "counters" I referenced in the first paragraph above (I only used recent ones from 2008, but there are scores more from 2007 as well... many of which more robust than the below).

http://hypography.com/forums/astronomy-cosmology/6191-photons-have-no-time-26.html#post211353

http://hypography.com/forums/philosophy-science/8790-einstein-right-when-he-said-quantum-6.html#post220467

http://hypography.com/forums/philosophy-science/8790-einstein-right-when-he-said-quantum-5.html#post220005

http://hypography.com/forums/astronomy-cosmology/2045-do-we-feel-forces-dark-matter-2.html#post202082

Freeztar and Infinite

I am only interested in the nature of the universe.

The electron and the proton are the only two MAJOR players in the universe.

They form the HA that is the single element that fuses into the stars to form helium and any other heavier elements.

I hope you can understand that.

Mike C

The electron and the proton are the only two MAJOR players in the universe. They form the HA that is the single element that fuses into the stars to form helium and any other heavier elements.

I hope you can understand that.

Mike, your statement above is simply not true and has no supporting evidence.

For example, neutrons form H atoms as well:

The nuclei of all atoms consist of protons and neutrons, which are therefore collectively referred to as nucleons.

Neutron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia