Science Forums

I finally joined...

beccareb

I first became introduced to this website when one of my good friends, known here as pgrmdave, decided to join and has been talking about it all the time ever since. I have been reading the posts since then, but I didn't feel the desire to join in really. Today, I decided I should because I wanted to respond to a post about stem cells. There isn't much to know about me really. I don't really know much about science considering I'm still in high school, but people tell me I'm smart and that seems to be of considerable use here.

I first became introduced to this website when one of my good friends, known here as pgrmdave, decided to join and has been talking about it all the time ever since. I have been reading the posts since then, but I didn't feel the desire to join in really. Today, I decided I should because I wanted to respond to a post about stem cells. There isn't much to know about me really. I don't really know much about science considering I'm still in high school, but people tell me I'm smart and that seems to be of considerable use here.

Warm welcomes to our forum. You'll find people of all kinds here - some extremely active and others who stop by if they have the time.

There should be something here for everyone. If you miss something, let me us know and we might take you up on it.

But you're not getting away that easy...what do you study? What are your aspirations? :)

When it comes to science, right now I'm taking a year of advanced biology, but I have taken a year of high school chemistry and biology. My main interests are more in the humanities area. I plan on studying German and Spanish in college. I then hope to be a high school teacher for those subjects.