Science Forums

Classified French UFO files go online

Turtle

I still fail to understand how this belongs in history, but i will go with you, it is an excellently interesting resource nontheless though, i quite enjoyed it.

Although i do have this to say, i find CERN quite a bit more interesting :eek_big:

on the other hand, who does not (unless they know not what cern is)

infact, and this belongs to physics forum, but i found an excellent resource on the theory of everything, its a series by nova called elegant universe, enjoy hours of entertainment here:

NOVA | The Elegant Universe | Watch the Program | PBS

I still fail to understand how this belongs in history, but i will go with you, it is an excellently interesting resource nontheless though, i quite enjoyed it.

I think I can justify it as History on at least two accounts:

1) On account of historically, governments have either denied they keep UFO records, or refused to de-classify them.

2) On account of the archive is itself a history of UFO reports.

I haven't set about looking through the archive yet, but I've heard it includes sightings that are 'verified' and yet unexplained. Personally I think many are atmosphereic phenomena we don't yet understand. Electromagnetic lensing for example, as in the HAARP experiments. I think this allows for both a visual sighting & a radar record, or either one without the other. :eek_big: