Science Forums

The Fellowship of Freedom. A Mission on Earth.

:hihi: :eek2: :lol: :D

I was having a bit of a mental vision of how to create a movment related to what I want to teach the world. (I know how that sounds, but bare with me friends).

Where does a ReVolution come from?

........Think for a bit........

Right here. *Lays hand over heart*

Evolution, Revolution, Volution. (look them words up).

Here is the mission.

We have lots of events we as people get involved in, in large groups.

-concerts(music)

-sports games

-entertainment

-eductation(talking)

-inspiration

-charity

You name it. But do you notice how many of them we do seperate? Also have you noticed that alot of them cost money for various reasons and the money is kept by the ones who put it on?

Here is the mission. To create a movement where events are organised for people to show up and do all the events at the same time. The crowd is the event, the event is the cause, and the cause is the purpose, and the purpose is for our needs.

Example.

An event is organised. The tickets cost $50. A building is rented or sponsored and the organisers go out and they buy all the things people which and hope for. Things they want for themselves, but also things they want for others.

-Water,

-t-shirts (that have the cause written on them)

-food

-shoes

-school supplies

Various things.. A good band. Some good inspirtational speakers.

So what do we do? We do exactly what people want. We have large containers of things and we talk in an entertaining and inspirational and educational way about water for example.

Did you know water can give life? Did you know water can get you rich? Did you know water can send your kids to school or possible stop a war?

Things like this and we talk about it..

Then we get some music going or something and get the crowd doing something, all for symobolism and education they are not even aware they are learning. Such as clapping together.

We announce that we are going to be handing out water. But it is important to hand it to someone who does not have one. So various containers are opened and we mix entertainment with participation, with eductation, with charity, here and everyone hands out water bottles to eachother and etc. Get the vibe really going in the room.

So people learn what its like to give, and recieve, and share and all this. and we talk about what we just did.. and people "EXPERIENCE" what they are later going to find out what they can SHARE.

You see we do this with a bunch of things...

But then we start talking about the cause. Once everyone has experienced the whole thing, we explain to them that this is not just for entertainment. The cause is for you to know what you are giving to others. You can keep what we gave you, or you can give it back, you can give out money, or whatever you choose, and what you experienced this night at this event. Prayers, and all kinds of things will be taken to another town, and we want others to create the same thing we have just done. We want to set our hearts right.

We will take the wealth and such the event has made and anything you put into it will go to another place, and enrichen them, and we want to create a movment, which we can take to other countries, and we will do the same there there.

For example. In africa, we will take a huge collection of dontation and supplies that has built up and we will set up a huge thing in a place in africa for example, and we will do the same thing.

We'd say things like. Do you know where all this water, food, and cloths, and shoes, and paper, and pencils came from? From doing what we are DOING today.

Take what we have done today and setup your own same thing. Is there people poorer? take what you've been given and setup an event for them and teach what you have done.

The point is to change the hearts. The heart of the world is people. The core of the people is their hearts.

What does this teach? It teaches that this is not actually an EVENT, and it does not have to be a day, or a crowd, this is PROVING what life can be like by doing what we can do. This is the cause, for everyone to do it.

The teaching is to show a way of life. An answer to your prayers. A world that you want, for you, and for others. This is the mission, this is the teaching. Not for knowledge of what to do, but to BECOME the knowledge, you see.

No one is meant to get rich in this, it is meant to enrichen. If we enrichen, we become rich. We feel as though the governments have control, and all kinds of stuff like that. But its an illusion. We are the people, and we can do what we want done, but many need to Do it, see it, experience it, in order to get it.

What I need help to do is create ideas, to help write out a very good presentation of this concept.

Then we will email this presentation and concept to every freaking speaker and leader you can think of. We will create this. We WILL do this. Whos with me.

I see in our world the same things we all see.

Yes there is war. Yes there is starvationn and hollywood and politics and endless and endless issues.

Leave them be... let them do.. Let us move... let us move the earth while the lies and deciet and greed boil, and turn, and bubble in their swamps.

Leave the governments in their aragence, let us stand on their heads.

Let them drip water to people for a buck. Let us pour rain where we want it.

Rise, and rise to the road of your dreams. Rise and reep your rewards planted where you choose and grow how you want things to grow.

They will see us floating on clouds, while they are drowning in their mud.. let them see, and let us pull them out whence they have looked up out of their toils.

Let us make men smelt their guns, and build beds with them.

Let the leaders be blinded in their dark caves of lonelyness and hate.

Put hope in our hearts. Shape hearts a new.

Show despair how to get up and walk and be born again.

Rise, rise now. Contemplate the infinite, and allow a crack to form in its foundation so that it may drip down into our hearts and minds and let it be born onto earth. Let the crack grow and draw out the spray.

Say not, why. Say not, how. Turn the speach of never never never give up into always always always give on.

We need not revolution only clear vision of what is evolution.

Christianity is dead. All that remains is a nervous twitch in it's grave.

The idiots will die, and so will we. Humans will just keep getting better and better. :confused:

Be kind, please rewind and see your anscestors, keep going back far enough and you'll even see the future, what?!?

Religion?

Its just focusing all our efforts for good into one thing, and creating a pay it forward on steroids.

We'll see.

It's also all about truth basic.

Yes look at history. See how failure results from complex things.

It may seem very simple to have a big crowd giving to eachother and listening to tunes and learning about the cause they are participating in and being inspired to carry onward.

Though thats the point, try to see if you can get simple to work. See where simple takes you.

Yea sounds good.

I am hoping to work with some people who are already into some causes similar to this. This one fellow is going around and opening up the minds of christians.

His motto is pretty well.

Somewhat in his words."Today in christianity and worshipping the infiniteness of this world seems like no matter where you go its like 'LEAVE THIS TO THE PROFFESIONALS, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME' yah know? What I am teaching is how to see bigger, and open minds and do it freely with music and contemplation of the character of this universe"

So this guy who actually grew up close to me travels the world a bit and is doing a bit of a movement himself, which is really religion evolving beyond its old ways and opening up and seeing the grandeur through music and other things. I'd like to get in working with these fellows because they are in the same direction and one part of the many in the big picture I have.

Which is, to create a movement where events are organised for people to show up and do all the (different typesof ) events at the same time. The crowd is the event, the event is the cause, and the purpose of the cause is for our needs and for our future.

How come we need other people to accept our views?

Half the world is wandering around trying to make "converts' of the other half.

Why?

Do we need to belong that much?

Is it a tribal thing?

It is almost impossible to change people's opinions (especially on the net)

We do follow, copy and jape "High Status Individuals".

So if you pay some HSI's to join you revolution you have made a start

what are our needs that are not tangible at this time

This is exactly it, our needs ARE tangible in many ways.

This is nothing more than, a sincere, honest, and genuine movement of focused, purposed, planned, lasting, and fullfilling charity.

For the needs of others, for the needs of our own, and for the needs of the whole, of which, are also your own and others.

I apreciate the opinions and thoughts. They will help me in the means of how to put this together.

If it does nothing but one thing, let that be that it only inspires you and those reading for a good cause.