Science Forums

What are you listening to right now?

Boerseun

The Bugles, "Video Killed the Radio Star"

I was also watching the first time MTV signed on and this was the first video played!

I miss the the original MTV where they actually played music videos and it was actually rock music!

Yeah...Imagine that a music video station which actually played music videos!!!:) MTV was awsome back then... I miss it as well... John Mellancamp was John Cougar Mellancamp and wrote songs that rocked...Geddy Lee was lord of the bass...Sting was still with The Police...Floyd videos made frequent appearences...etc.etc.:lol:

Part of one of your playlists? (Still wrong Bob:hihi:)

Funny asong though:shrug:

"three litlle birds" - Tough Gong- Bob Marley (I looooooooooove this one...makes me super-mega-happy:))

You maybe this happy>:sherlock:

Me right now, this happy>:turtle::):shrug::):hihi::):read::);):):D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

"Don wor-ry boudating cuz everlidlting gunna be alright":singer:

You maybe this happy>:sherlock:

Me right now, this happy>:turtle::):shrug::):hihi::):read::);):):D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

"Don wor-ry boudating cuz everlidlting gunna be alright":singer:

I hear you. :)

My happy song is another Marley tune that is seldom heard and deserves a listen. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):) )::::>>>>>>>>>

YouTube - Bob Marley - Rainbow country http://youtube.com/watch?v=UPeIGxPrD3A