Science Forums

A small change

Tormod

Due to problems with spammers sending private messages, we have turned off the ability to send more than 1 such message until you reach User Level 1, which happens automatically when you reach 10 posts. We apologize for any inconvenience to our new members, but spam is a problem and we need to do everything we can to fight it.

Details on our user levels can be found here:

http://hypography.com/forums/tutorials-how-tos/2278-understanding-user-levels.html

Ahh finally

i got through

now there are some problems tormod

first when i tried to reply it came i did not have sufficient prevailages to reply and it was on the introductions forum. i tried the user feedback but still the same message came.

second though i have reached user level 2 i am still not able to PM to you

thats why i have replied here

third there is some problem with my rep system, yesterday it showed points above 1000 with rep power 22 now it's showing rep power zero !

what should i do

pls forgive me for posting this in this thread but i did not want to loose a chance for if i could not reply again

if this problem is rectified automatically i will reply again otherwise you would not see an other post by me in this thread

also the people who repped me their identities suddenly vanished ie that i am not able to view the person who repped me

is it some technical problem or something?

TBA

could you PM ? cedars?

No. And I could not reply to existing PMs in my folder.

Heres the message I got when trying to post a new thread in the test forum:

Cedars, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.