Science Forums

Running away because my parents fucking idiots

Kakorat2

Me and my dad got in a fight and I wanted to kill his ***. I hate my life, I hate family and the people I go to school with. I'm running away because I hate everybody around me. I have to move on with my life and do something. I need a way to get away from my house. I HATE THE PEOPLE SO MUCH I COULD STAB SO MANY TIMES UNTIL MY HAND GOT TIRED. They are all mad and ****ing crazy. My mom's a *****, my dad's a jackass and I should not have exist. Let me give you an example of my mom: It's alright to lie and get me in trouble, but it's good for me to tell her if my dad's cheating on her or not( which he is). I hope his *** get's AIDS. If you were running away from your parents, which country would you go to England or France.

Me and my dad got in a fight and I wanted to kill his ***. I hate my life, I hate family and the people I go to school with. I'm running away because I hate everybody around me. I have to move on with my life and do something. I need a way to get away from my house. I HATE THE PEOPLE SO MUCH I COULD STAB SO MANY TIMES UNTIL MY HAND GOT TIRED. They are all mad and ****ing crazy. My mom's a *****, my dad's a jackass and I should not have exist. Let me give you an example of my mom: It's alright to lie and get me in trouble, but it's good for me to tell her if my dad's cheating on her or not( which he is). I hope his *** get's AIDS. If you were running away from your parents, which country would you go to England or France.

Good luck!

Do you honestly think things will be different in another location?

I'm going to have to go with the lot of people and say to change your state of mind before you go and change your state of living. Because it's a well known fact that running away from problems only makes them come back, while resolving your problems makes life; for the mean time, easier. That is untill the next waves of complications rolls your way.

In short, you're going to have to deal with your parents some time or another. So you can deal with it now, and thank yourself later. Or, deal with it later and regret what you may or may not do now.

Kakorat:

I grew up in the exact same situation, my life was in danger many times, both as a child and as a teenager because of my parents and their alcohalism. I tried to sort out problems but it would end up in violence.

There is no need to get into details, but there is very likely much you can mention that I can not agree with.

It sucks alot is my point.

However, your best route is not to do a drastic runaway, you should contact someone that you can trust and ask them if you could stay there for awhile.

After things settle in and your parents understand whats going on and that you are okay, the best option is to write them a letter that expresses what you are going through.

I assume there is no chance of having a constructive converstation which is why a letter directed to each parent is a good option, and one of the very few ways to clearly communicate when things get bad.

Think about it, you don't hate life and everyone... you just hate suffering the consequences of growing up in an eviroment like you have.

Consequences like low self esteem, shy personality, stress, anxiety, depression...And being around people can trigger these sometimes unbarable experiences.

I do not know your age, but one really good idea if and when things get too bad is to make yourself the #1 issue in your life. If you can not learn at school, or enjoy life, you need to stop everything, and create a strategy that helps yourself.

In my case I got a job where I went away from the town and people I knew. I worked on diamond drills for close to 6 week turns in camp. Long 12 hour days of hard labour 7 days a week.

It let me clear out my life, got me money, solved many of my problems.

The point here is that when **** gets really bad, if you want to continue living you need to make it an important goal and priority to change the things you have the ability to change.

Your enviorment, your routine, your self, your friends...

You parents may just be the type who don't listen and won't help you get better untill the day comes where one attempts to do themselves in (suicide).. If this is the case, you need to contact a help line, or a communitty serverice place in your area. talk to a doctor, a teacher, a counselour.. Your future is what is at stake, your very life... If things dont get set in a strait and ordered manner when in your young age, it will affect the rest of your life...

When you are being financed by parents your opportunities are greater than you may ever have for a long time again.. which is why I say its super important to fix things as soon as you can.

I happened to miss out on that knowledge... and ended up on a hard long road that I am still driving on today and I keep on hitting the ditch from time to time.. It may take me 5 years in total to get it all worked out.. But hard times come with value.

Life doesnt maybe knock you down, IT DOES KNOCK YOU DOWN, and you need to accept it and be ready for it, so you can understand how to pick yourself up and keep going.

Because it's a well known fact that running away from problems only makes them come back,

Quite true, however there is a difference from changing your enviroment and running.

There is only one direction you can run to hide from your life, and that is inward.

ie: Into a town, into your house, into your room, into your bed, under the covers, maybe under the bed, your left with you and yourself at the end of it, which is why it is a waste of time to hide away.

It always is you and always has been you. One must take responsibility of this and understand there is functions to your operation.

While none of us know the reality of this persons situation, I am still disapointed in the lack of consideration for the persons well being.

Sure his words might have been extreme, but that is often how people cry out naturally, when they don't understand a conscious constructive way to do it.

Or at least that is a sign to see someone in dire need.

I suppose it may come from your own lack of understanding of some harsh realities that exist out there for children in disfunctional enviroments.

Do you think a child/kid/teen really 'wants' to kill people, to run away? Of course not, a kid doesnt know what they want, they havent experienced true independence yet, they only have alarm bells like this that ring off when they lack understanding and proper parenting, role models and guidence.

I was there once, exactly. The stage was somewhere between 10 and 12 I think. I'm glad I didn't murder my parents. They are the people I respect most today. Not to mention prison and ****. Kid, if you need help, ask someone near you in person, not on the internet.

So he was banned because of an outburst of desperation and cry out for help towards anyone he could reach? why would you ban him? that sickens me. ;)

EDIT: you know some people have breaking points and he may have just passed it. I know how it feels to be near it. Pass it no but be near it yes.

I know you almost just passed mine... I can't... Wow you guys really just royally p'd me off. Ban for that... :thanks: I'm sorry but I can't understand how you could do that.

So he was banned because of an outburst of desperation and cry out for help towards anyone he could reach? why would you ban him? that sickens me. :artgallery:

EDIT: you know some people have breaking points and he may have just passed it. I know how it feels to be near it. Pass it no but be near it yes.

I know you almost just passed mine... I can't... Wow you guys really just royally p'd me off. Ban for that... ;) I'm sorry but I can't understand how you could do that.

People on the internet can't help an anonymous flamer, no matter how desperate they may be. All that Kakorat2 accomplished is forum grafitti.