Science Forums

A big thanks!

Tormod

If I stayed active for a couple of years now (sometimes more and sometimes less present) there is a reason...do I have to spell it out? :shrug:

I found this site searching for "popular science", got stuck in the philosophy and religion threads and am now a bit spread out on all the forums...just because everywhere something interesting is to be found...as you said extending horizons.

Thank you very much,

Sandro

Tormod, this was a great idea you had, and well done to everyone else who have helped make Hypography what it is today. Years ago I was involved in another online community and it just wasn't as good as this is. I love the discussions and insight from all sorts of people all over the world, and I'm looking forward to seeing where Hypography is heading. :confused:

• 4 months later...
Tormod.

I am honored and privileged to be a member of your growing fan club, appreciation circle, and hip-hoorah team. What a wonderful "tree house" you have built in this online Sequoia. We can see forever. Thanks.

Kudos and a Big Thank You to the most open-minded son-of-a I know!

We would all be nothing without you T! Thanks for letting us play in your sandbox!

I'm here for you Tor. I'm supporto gal,

Buffy

I found Hypography (by fate I think) and I for one think it is one of the best site on the web, the scope of information here is just amazing and such insight everyone here has really it's very refreshing you're doing one hell of a job keep up the good work this site will go places and I'll be here for the ride (if thats OK). :agree: :phones: :woohoo: :lol: :bow: