Science Forums

My protest to you.

Tatsuko

Dear moderators and admins of this board,

I must strongly protest against the treatment I get from Infinite-now in the Religion-section in the topic 'Homosexuality and the forces of resurrection'. If you just care to read the last 9 posts. What that man did. He deleted/edited within a post even that actually contained the link to the text I posted earlier (that's why he deleted it, because he failed to see it was in the google-cache, as I pointed out). He made mistake after mistake, as you can see for yourself in the 9 posts. Just read the nine last posts. And then he comes back, just because he is a sour looser (that's the expression!) and closes the thread. The cheeck, really. Again, I must stronlgy protest. I didn't violate one single forum-rule. He was in the dark about the rules, and he couldn't stand it that I pointed that out. I'll await your answer.

Tatsuko.

And then he comes back, just because he is a sour looser (that's the expression!) and closes the thread.

From reading the threads I can't see where InfiniteNow were wrong. He asked you to provide sources, you did not comply. Instead you attacked him and our rules, and claimed that you were being attacked. Closing threads when they stray too far from the topic is one thing moderators are tasked to do. You turned it into a dirt throwing charade rather than a discussion.

Attacking our moderators (or any member) openly is not a good way to solve issues (that's what the Private Message system is for).

And frankly I fail to see that InfiniteNow is the "sour looser" [sic].

Tatsuko, I am posting this publicly because I think it will be to the general benefit of our membership here at Hypography.

There are several kinds of members here at Hypography. You fall into a group that I would call "single agenda" members. You have been a member here for eight months, and every post you have made (until today) has been in the thread that you started. As with many members who take this style of posting there tends to be an agenda in play that does not like the inconvenience of facts and logical discipline. Most of these threads become very heated at some point because the creator of the thread is so hell bent on the agenda, and so enraged by the stupidity of those who use facts and logic to disect their agenda that they eventually lose it. My advice: be diverse in your posting. Read other threads and learn the pace and sensibility of the forum. It will improve the quality of the thread you love the most.

Another thing that happens is people getting all bent out of shape by comments from a moderator. The moderators are not here trying to make life difficult for anyone. We are here because we are genuinly interested in helping maintain the quality of this site. This goes to insuring people are following the rules, but also the to temperment and "polite society" side of the site.

When you are questioned by a moderator here is my advice:

• Don't get defensive, take a step back and evaluate why it is happening. Mods will try and help you stay within the accepted bounds of proof, logic and social politeness that Hypography enjoys.
  • Do not begin to engage in a public pissing contest with the moderator. If you are angry use a PM to communicate what would not be publicly appropriate. But refrain from taking personal shots even in a PM.
  • After PMing with the mod you still feel that you are simply not being understood (and this happens sometimes) then PM another moderator or an Admin to be a third party in the situation.
  • Do not go down with your point. The willingness to let go of something that is causing conflict and move on to the rest of life's banquet is a great skill to master in life. Let something sit for a while and then return to it when you have a fresh perspective and things have quited down.

Can't we all just get along?

Bill

From reading the threads I can't see where InfiniteNow were wrong.

As if you would admit that. It is for everybody plain to see still.(sic) [in my best english as Belgian (is your Flamish perhaps better than my english?)

You're even worse than InfiniteNow.

He asked you to provide sources, you did not comply.

He ordered me to quote sources. I kindly asked him then whether he could adress me a little bit more elegantly.

Instead you attacked him and our rules, and claimed that you were being attacked.

I don't know which threads exactly you have read, Sir, but I pointed the rules out, after he showed not to be too familiar with the rules. I attacked nobody. You just try to frame me using that word.

Closing threads when they stray too far from the topic is one thing moderators are tasked to do.

Fulcanelli is too far from the topic? Sir, you clearly don't know the first thing about Alchemy.

You turned it into a dirt throwing charade rather than a discussion.

I did what? And where, Sir?

Attacking our moderators (or any member) openly is not a good way to solve issues (that's what the Private Message system is for).

Attacking? You are framing me again. And if you care to check the thread, you can see that I never started 'attacking' anybody. I do not accept cheeck though. Do you?

And frankly I fail to see that InfiniteNow is the "sour looser" [sic].

Of course not, Sir.

In all I supect that many people here are irritated by the homosexual connection in the thread. And the fact that their personal faith is somewhat threatened... And then they go take it out on the topic-starter. In a 'sublime' way of course... And you make sure you get a reason of some sort to get rid of the whole damn thread... Naturally.

Tatsuko

Dear Bigdog,

First my thanks for the benevolence in your post. A post I do not agree with however.

Tatsuko, I am posting this publicly because I think it will be to the general benefit of our membership here at Hypography.

There are several kinds of members here at Hypography. You fall into a group that I would call "single agenda" members. You have been a member here for eight months, and every post you have made (until today) has been in the thread that you started.

The rules simply say

It is generally a good idea not to spend all your time in only a few topics.

I therefor can choose to join more topics, or not.

As with many members who take this style of posting there tends to be an agenda in play that does not like the inconvenience of facts and logical discipline.

I don't have an agenda, other than my love for Alchemy. And Alchemy is about Theology.

Most of these threads become very heated at some point because the creator of the thread is so hell bent on the agenda, and so enraged by the stupidity of those who use facts and logic to disect their agenda that they eventually lose it.

I am not hell bent. I just defend my topic against people who want the topic closed. If you just care to read the thread, you will see that I am nowhere hell bent.

My advice: be diverse in your posting. Read other threads and learn the pace and sensibility of the forum. It will improve the quality of the thread you love the most.

It is again and again not I who starts undermining the pace and sensibility of this forum. Again, if you would just read the whole thread. Mind you, I thank you for advising, you clearly mean well.

Another thing that happens is people getting all bent out of shape by comments from a moderator.

I am nowhere bent out of shape. I simply protest in an elegant way. But of course, the Moderator is allowed cheeck, and I'm not even allowed to protest. (Would you just read the thread carefully).

The moderators are not here trying to make life difficult for anyone.

InfiniteNow was, after he tried to tell me about the rules and was wrong and I pointed that out.

We are here because we are genuinly interested in helping maintain the quality of this site. This goes to insuring people are following the rules, but also the to temperment and "polite society" side of the site.

Where Sir am I inpolite? I answer to cheeck, but it would be a better idea in my opinion if you would adress the person who starts the cheeck.

When you are questioned by a moderator here is my advice:

• Don't get defensive, take a step back and evaluate why it is happening.

Heaven forbid. I am not on submissive.com. I don't take steps back when people do stupid things. Fancy in what world we would be if we all would do that.

Mods will try and help you stay within the accepted bounds of proof, logic and social politeness that Hypography enjoys.

With all due respect, but I wonder whether you have read the posts by InfiniteNow at all.

Do not begin to engage in a public pissing contest with the moderator.

Where did I piss? And what if I used that kind of language towards a moderator?

If you are angry use a PM to communicate what would not be publicly appropriate. But refrain from taking personal shots even in a PM.

I see, the Moderator can take personal shots at me, but mine have to be send through a PM. Again, I am not on submissive.com.

After PMing with the mod you still feel that you are simply not being understood (and this happens sometimes) then PM another moderator or an Admin to be a third party in the situation.

You mean in the way that is done here by Tormod? He even tries to put shame on me because my english is not 100%. Is that what you mean?

Do not go down with your point. The willingness to let go of something that is causing conflict and move on to the rest of life's banquet is a great skill to master in life. Let something sit for a while and then return to it when you have a fresh perspective and things have quited down.

Sir, what you are proposing is that I have to behave much better than a moderator. Because this is not what you would ever say to Infinite Now.

Can't we all just get along?

Bill

We can. But not of course if people are dishonest.

Regards,

Tatsuko.

This is embarrassing. I suggest you guys fight this out via PM.

You bet it is embarrassing!

And you are clearly on your mission again. Because what is it you posted on my thread?

Of all the threads to be resuscitated...

And called it

drivel

too.

What if I would have used that kind of language...

Because, hey,

to

learn the pace and sensibility of the forum

that is something a member has to do, not a moderator of course.

I suggest you seriously tone it down, Tatsuko. What are you trying to prove? That you are being harrassed by a bunch of mods and admins, simply because they ask for references, or simply because they don't agree with you?

Yes. I called it drivel. And I will do so again.

Your "Love of Alchemy" is drivel, to begin with. Alchemy, or the changing of one element into another, does indeed happen. But only in the hearts of stars. If you love it, great. But keep it in that context. Alchemy has nothing to do with Theology, as you said above. This is, after all, a *Science* site, and you should expect refutations of this nature if you post what can only be termed drivel, relative to science.

Do you really think we're gonna sit and listen to your whining and insulting behaviour forever? What are you hoping to profit out of your current behaviour? Are you a last-word freak, or just an obnoxious individual who gets reaaaaaaally pissed off when someone disagrees with him?

Do yourself a favour and read BigDog's first post in this thread again. But read it a bit slower, and this time, concentrate. And also, please read it objectively and dispassionately. And ask yourself if it might be in any way or form appliccable to you. And if it is, and you decide you want to stick around here for a bit longer, apply those points in BigDog's post that just might be of value to you.

And don't moan and groan about the language isssue - I guess the majority of Hypo users don't have English as a first language. Mine is Afrikaans, by the way. English is simply the lingua franca here.

I suggest you seriously tone it down, Tatsuko. What are you trying to prove? That you are being harrassed by a bunch of mods and admins, simply because they ask for references, or simply because they don't agree with you?

Yes. I called it drivel. And I will do so again.

Oh I see, I have to tone it down. You of course are allowed this tone up here. So we are at submissive.com.

And no, I nowhere said that I was harassed simply because they asked for references. (InfintieNow ordered me. And ordering is not asking.)

Your "Love of Alchemy" is drivel, to begin with. Alchemy, or the changing of one element into another, does indeed happen. But only in the hearts of stars. If you love it, great. But keep it in that context. Alchemy has nothing to do with Theology, as you said above.

You are hopelessly in the dark about alchemy.

This is, after all, a *Science* site, and you should expect refutations of this nature if you post what can only be termed drivel, relative to science.

You mean theology is science? Where is the God of Theology? Has anybody proven his existence? What exactly is scientific about theology that it is allowed to discuss theology on this scientific board?

Do you really think we're gonna sit and listen to your whining and insulting behaviour forever?

I'm whining? Insulting?

What are you hoping to profit out of your current behaviour? Are you a last-word freak, or just an obnoxious individual who gets reaaaaaaally pissed off when someone disagrees with him?

You are just irritated because I'm to big for you. And I wonder what BigDog has to say about your conduct in this quote.

Do yourself a favour and read BigDog's first post in this thread again. But read it a bit slower, and this time, concentrate. And also, please read it objectively and dispassionately. And ask yourself if it might be in any way or form appliccable to you. And if it is, and you decide you want to stick around here for a bit longer, apply those points in BigDog's post that just might be of value to you.

Well roared lion!

But I see, even my feedback is not allowed on... feedback!

How do you like our site?
I'm being invited. As long as I say nice things only? submissive.com?

And don't moan and groan about the language isssue -

Who started to write (sic) and to point out language issue's by that?

I guess the majority of Hypo users don't have English as a first language. Mine is Afrikaans, by the way. English is simply the lingua franca here.

What has that got to do with anything? Of course it is the lingua franca here.

Tatsuko

You say 'you' are not allowed to protest, well you have started a thread on the matter and are doing so in public view. I would say that we have allowed you to, and I think that we have allowed it enough. This is a private forum, you can complain all you want, we dont have to listen, but we have and we have pointed out errors in your ways, yet you still remain firm on your position. What else do you want from us?

You repeditively have told us to go back and read the thread, I have done so myself and all I see is you taking all this way to far and overexagerating the whole situation.

If you wish to continue here I suggest you take a step back and take a deep breath, else you may find yourself banned in accordance with our rules.

Be advised:

Typical reasons for banning

If you find yourself being banned, you most likely broke our rules above, or:

1. Posted SPAM or something we assumed to be SPAM

2. Annoyed our members so much that the moderators decided to ban you

3. Posted hoax theories without doing proper research (this is a science forum, not a forum for fanatic nuts)

4. Kept posting with an obvious agenda (like wanting to debunk science) without having proper proof

5. Trolling - generally being rude and annoying, and contributing very little

A ban is either temporary or permanent. A temporary ban will usually last for a week, after which it will automatically be lifted. A permanent ban is - well, permanent. Please follow our site rules - we really don't like to ban people.

This member is getting annoyed. You did not support your hoax claim with science and you seem to have an agenda that we are going to do things the way you want whether we like it or not. You also fit the definition of trolling with your disruption here. Temporary or permanent? Which should it be?

You say 'you' are not allowed to protest, well you have started a thread on the matter and are doing so in public view. I would say that we have allowed you to, and I think that we have allowed it enough. This is a private forum, you can complain all you want, we dont have to listen, but we have and we have pointed out errors in your ways, yet you still remain firm on your position. What else do you want from us?

You repeditively have told us to go back and read the thread, I have done so myself and all I see is you taking all this way to far and overexagerating the whole situation.

If you wish to continue here I suggest you take a step back and take a deep breath, else you may find yourself banned in accordance with our rules.

Sir, this just more of the same.

Tatsuko

Be advised:

This member is getting annoyed. You did not support your hoax claim with science and you seem to have an agenda that we are going to do things the way you want whether we like it or not. You also fit the definition of trolling with your disruption here. Temporary or permanent? Which should it be?

Sir, ban me, or ban me not, but spare me your rhetorical questions. I will not bow for framing, lies, and terror. I have enough selfrespect not to bow for things like that.

And another thing, apart from BigDog I have not found one man of honor in this thread. Which is depressing enough of course.

Tatsuko.