Couldn't you read the "Nothing against Israeli's" bit. I sympathise with any Israeli person who does depise their governement, and recognise that there needs to be change.
I have nothing against you Gribbon, but I sympathise with your mother who recognizes that her offspring has educational disabilities. No offense intended of course!
Unfortunately, Israel has defied international law so often that it seems clear to me that the only way to tame this terrorist state is by force. ...I got this map below from Wikipedia, and it should illustrate to anyone who believes in the two state solution how wrong they are in an instant, or rather, how far they have to go:
Green means full relations
Orange means that relations are suspended
Red means two things: The state refuses to recognise Israel, and the state has no relations with Israel.
Okay, this appears to be a math problem. Let me help you with your counting. Counting involves numbers: 1, 2, 3, and so on. Are you familiar with those? Okay, now look at the map. Now as a general rule, its always easier to count the ones that are smaller first, and then if you study, then you can use an operation called "subtraction" to figure out the larger number.
So, now look at the picture. First, how many reds are there? 1, 2, 3...21! Very good! Now lets count the oranges: 1, 2, 3, 4! Great! If you add those two numbers together, there are 25 countries who according to you have the right idea about the Destruction of Israel. Now, to make it easier, I'll let you know that there are about 160 countries out there, so now we do subtraction: 160 minus 25 is 135 countries.
That's 135 countries that have to be convinced that well, first of all of your obviously true statement that Israel is a "terrorist state" with no excuses whatsoever for any of its actions, and then that it should be destroyed by nuclear weapons.
Now here comes the really tricky part that is probably going to be completely counter-intuitive to you: 135 is a MUCH bigger number than 25. In our country, where we vote for things to figure out what to do, that means that most people would vote not to Destroy Israel. To use percentages--this requires muliplication which you may not understand yet--only 15% of the countries agree with your position and you have to convince the other 85%. In fact, recognizing that the Orange folks are really sitting on the fence, you really need to change the minds of 9 out of every 10 countries out there.
Quite a challenge you have ahead of you! You do indeed have a "long way to go..."