Science Forums

Warp Mechanics/ Apathetic Conflux & Universal Structure (the grand scheme)

Sharky

For picture's to help explain the theory go to my web site at (http://www.sharkysworld.netfirms.com)

I will have an even better, more informative summary posted soon. A monkey could understand it this time!!!

Neutron Theory

&

Warp MechanicsÓ

By

Michael Odis Dill

BRIEF SUMMARY

“ Everything from nothing…

…Warp mechanics has a simple sounding but actually quite complex ruling. Everything has a center. These centers are simply the measure of being. A center will always exist. There are no exceptions to this rule. The center of anything is nothing at all. It is a measurement of zero degrees. The measurement of zero degrees is equal to 360°³. 360º³ is the cubing of a circle. This action makes a sphere. A sphere has the ability to be measured from its surface in any direction and it will always be a forward motion. A sphere also has two sides, an inside and an outside. The inside is the center and the outside is the sphere. The measurement of 360º³ being equal to the center of anything shows that everything is made of centers.

0º = 360º³

Imagine a square. The square is then divided into four equal parts from the center out. Each one of those spaces has a center by which it can be divided into four more squares and so on and so fourth. This would continue until the original square was gone and a pattern is left. The neutron is believed to have zero charge. How can an atomic particle with zero charge be important in the structural balance of an atom? I believe according to the above stated that a neutron in fact has a charge. It contains a stable balanced arrangement of inner charges. These charges are actually electro-magnetic polarities presumptuously flowing into their own centers.

I call these polarities “exposed centers.” The exposed centers are moving at the speed of light cubed (c³). This is warp speed. It is like being faster than ones own reflection. The exposed centers are stable in the way that they are arranged so that none of them ever touch. The exposed centers can also never inhabit the center at one point in time.

The reason for this is due to the warped structure of the center. The fact that 0º is equal to 360º³ and henceforth a center is existent and non-existent at the same point in time creates a neutral polarity of positive resistance. In simpler terms the center forces a draw of itself. This draw will always remain, as does a center. I call this infinite anomaly the “center remainder.” The outer containment of the center remainder is called the “warp containment shell.” 360 degrees cubed is the mathematical expression for the uni-structure of the center remainder and the warp containment shell.

These polarities that make up the structure of the neutron are not strings or loops of string. They are spheres that spin so fast they create a vortex. If one were to stare into the vortex they would see a two dimensional spiral that ripples from the center outward like a stone dropped into a pond. The ripple is moving so fast it appears to be a vibrating loop of string. The exposed centers are attempting to follow the draw of the center remainder. This has the same affect as a falling action. This falling action can be referred to as “warp kinetic acceleration.” Warp kinetic acceleration is the rate at which warp kinetic energy is displaced. It is also the expression for forward motion. One needs only to find the cube of the distance between the acceleration point, the curving point, and the destination point.

Wka=360º³mxc³

360º³d³

This creates a spiral effect. If one where to add time into the equation, said individual might envision something similar to a bowling ball being hurled down a lane in a forward motion while the ball rotates on a temporary axis despite the effort to move forward. When the ball slows down the resulting action is a curve of the bowling ball toward the desired destination.

The exposed centers are trying to be the dominant polarity by bonding to the center remainder. The

• 2 weeks later...

interestng... verrry interesting. for the first time, I now have a completely comprehensible model of the atomic structure and its behavior. but, if you could, sharky, elaborate a bit furthur... I would like to know how your model/theory can be used to explain radioactive decay and how the atom can form molecular bonds.

thank you for making this available. I believe that your theory is correct, indeed. where other models of the atom fail in details (or my intuitive reasoning at least), yours takes over as a complete model in itself. I've never fully accepted the string theories that are out there, because they lack some details that integrate into the bigger picture in at least a few steps. I belive that your theory can help to resolve many of those inconsistencies. in fact, it is similar to a few of my own theories involving the curvature of space/time. where as some portions of my theories have "stalled out", I will try to use your models to see how they fit into my own... to complete a model of the curvature of space/time..... move over special relativaty... there's a new math in town!

• 4 months later...

Hi..I know I might sound like a irritating dweeb, but I'm still pretty young...Can someone please break this down into something simplier? I really didn't understand big chunks.

How is warp speed applicable?

Why is potential energy moving at warp speed? I thought potential was motionless :S

Warp speed is the speed of motionlessness. Everything has a center and that is the potential energy that is harnessed within the structure of a sphere. A center has the ability to measured from in all directions at once having equal ability to stop at the same point of distance creating the structure of sphere. A center is presumably a point of measure being equal to zero degreez.

A center has the same building foundation and stability as a sphere. Therefore zero degreez is equal to 360 degreez cubed. This means that even at a zero point of measure where there would presumably be no space for motion to take place there is still motion. Henceforth kinetic energy is actually potential energy at a slowed pace. If the fastest speed of kinetic energy is the speed of light squared then the potential energy (energy of motionlessness) is traveling at the cube of the speed of light. This explains why the stucture of a neutron is chargeless yet vital to the survival of an atom. The neutron is the key to the balance of the universe. Neutrons become protons, protons eventually become photons and the eletrons ati-particle is the center its self.

The electron is made of positive resistance which means it atracts and resists its self at the same time. The center does the same. hopefully this will help clear thins up a little for you. Have to go now. must clean room!

• 6 months later...

Your theory is nice, but it presents one fatal flaw. The central point of 0 is only equal to 360 if there is a predetermined shape. Well at least as far as theory goes. Keep it up your idea is very good and with more people like you we may accomplish warp sooner than we think.

Sharky, are you still monitoring this subject? I am the transient for purposes of these discussions. I would like to play a little "game" with your idea. If you're still out there, and you would like to "sharpen your sword", let me know.

language and abstract untuition built upon limited deductive outcomes can give sense to many things which have no sense, but where physics is concerned, all is fiction that cannot be proven both mathematically and through numerous agreeing experimental observations in the lab ( and even then, it's still fallable ).

Never trust an axiom. And if Sharky doesn't monitor this site any longer, it was an interesting idea...

and he certainly must be smart!

This looks awfuly familar.

I can read about two sentances into this before I get totally lost. Is there any way to back it up with the math. There are some small equations but can you apply them to real world situations. If you can then the theory should be proven through experiment. You say that warp kinetic energy is otherwise known as potential energy. How can one be the other? Kinetic energy is the energy of motion (ke=1/2mv^2). Potential energy is stored energy (pe=rgh). One can be transformed to the other, but they are not the same.

Note: I use r for density due to lack of greek letters.

• 4 weeks later...

sharky:

360º³ is the cubing of a circle. This action makes a sphere.

no.

a circle belongs to the 2nd dimension; and if you cube an object of the 2nd dimension, you would not get an object of the 3rd dimension (a sphere). instead you would get a 6th dimensional hypersphere.

• 11 months later...

Did you forget Einstein's postulate that mass is increased the closer an object comes to the speed of light, making it impossible to match it or for the matter of your arguement too exceede it. My theory is that the center of any object measured from the center out to the appointed angel's of it's container (being measured similarly until the space separating the center and the surrounding measurments of the objects container is filled with centrifugal measurements) and the object is cubed it can be measured in increments of 360 degrees cubed in a multiplied forward until the observer (if it were possible to see) would arrive at the absolute center (wich is mathematically zero degrees) and see a sphere.

If it is possible for 0 degrees to be equal to 360 degrees cubed, it means when this equation is applied to the puzzle of quantum gravity and general relativity, the constructed state gravity and anything that falls too it when in the presence of gravity, structurally equal to a sphere. Can you see how it quantumizes gravity and gives gravity a strucure that has no mass but is equal to a warped containment of space formed as a sphere that can support mass all the way around. The effect of gravity is the contraction of the center of and object pulling mass against the warp of space. My theory being mathematically supported also connects in congruance to the Cold Fusion Theory stating that if the fusion takes place in a zero gravity atmosphere that is 360 degrees cubed the fusion is possible at a lower temperature. I believe this answers any opposing questions.

An object can expand from one dimention into another under circumstances in physics. And in congruance too my theory, each level of existence in matter (the way it is broken down) is a dimention found in string theory. It's a lot like the different layers of the earth. With each layer from matter down to quanta representing another level of warped space. Gravity being the object that actually warps space.

Demonstar,

In reply to your enthusiastic question about decay, You'll be intrigued to know that there is no such thing as decay. My theory says that the process of decay that scientsit's witness is actually a change in the level of possition in which gravity is seated and causes some of the quanta to be consumed by the center of each quanta's structure through the hole in the center where gravity once set. The gravity is actually trapped in a mock center I call the "imposed center." Now, regarding the molecular bonds it is the same as in a plain old science text book. It is also called an electron bond. If an atom in a molecule is unstable and does not obtain the needed electrons to maintain the structure of any particular molecule that atom is either released or (depending on the bonded strength of the stable portion of the molecule)it could form an isotope.

Club Zero,

Look up to the moon at night, the sun, or any other natural, solidly stable, structure in the milky- way. They are sphere's. My theory states if gravity is present in a zero gravity atmosphere (like space), it takes the form of a sphere. Matter is then pulled toward it from every possible direction over eon's of time to eventually create a planet. So to enlighten your inclination the predetermined "form" is universally (in the presence of gravity) a sphere.