Science Forums

Pandemic Flu!

Turtle

FWIW (ForWhatIt'sWorth):

Merk drug company vaccines admits injecting cancer viruses

This stunning censored interview conducted by medical historian Edward Shorter for WGBH public television (Boston) and Blackwell Science was cut from The Health Century due to its huge liability--the admission that Merck drug company vaccines have traditionally been injecting cancer viruses (SV40 and others) in people worldwide.

LiveLeak.com - Merk drug company vaccines admits injecting cancer viruses http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=327_1195303011

Turtle...I thank you for posting this.

I think it deserves it's own thread....it's own organization, branch of government, too.

How fuc*ed up is that??????????????

I am filled with so much rage right now I don't know what to do with myself. I try not to let the world get to me,

but it leaks into me like a hypodermic needle.

How could there be all of those volatile substances in a vaccine????

WHO PUT THEM THERE?

If this was going on over half a century ago

WTF IS GOING ON NOW with a leader like ours who refuses to see the truth and lies on television leading us all into the television lying behind the backs of commercials and when the news comes on,

they tell us all to get our flu shots.

WELL FUC* THAT YOU INIQUIT FIENDS.

Thank god for the internet.

Thank god Gaia is waking up.

Turtle...I thank you for posting this.

How could there be all of those volatile substances in a vaccine????

WHO PUT THEM THERE?

SV40 is NOTHING compared to some of the other ones that have been picked up by researchers.

"It's estimated that early on, at least, the polio vaccines administered to many millions of people in the U.S. and around the world were inadvertently contaminated. "We took all the precautions that we knew of at the time," Salk says today. "Sometimes you find out things after the fact."

What Salk and the other pioneers of the polio vaccine found out was that accidents did happen. In the preparation of massive amounts of various polio vaccines - either weakened or killed virus that causes recipients to form protective antibodies - things occasionally went horribly wrong."

From this article:

Curtis: The Origin of AIDS

Personally, I dont think one can blame polio vaccines for hiv in the human population. Too specific of a group was impacted (in the USA) and infection-to-AIDS timeline doesnt makes sense (as the title of this article implys).

Yeah I don't get it, either.

Even though the source of HIV is mysterious,

just the fact that all of those volatile substances were found in VACCINES makes me sick.

I want to study substances.

I want to study what is in water, what is in vaccines, etc.

What kind of equipment would I need to do this with?

Yeah I don't get it, either.

Even though the source of HIV is mysterious,

just the fact that all of those volatile substances were found in VACCINES makes me sick.

Good pun.

I have mixed feelings about vaccines, but I believe that for something as common and relatively harmless as the flu, it's better left alone. The old saying has pertinence here: "What does not kill me, makes me stronger".

I want to study substances.

I want to study what is in water, what is in vaccines, etc.

What kind of equipment would I need to do this with?

Well, you need a lab basically. You need access to substances and vaccines and you need microscopes, chemicals, chromatography equipment, etc.

Burying it's head in the sand does not keep the ostrich from being eaten by the approaching predator. Knowledge is power.

Here's a great (8-page) article I read today about the benefit of our reawkening long extinct retroviruses, and how this blade cuts in more than one direction:

Annals of Science: Darwin’s Surprise: Reporting & Essays: The New Yorker

Disabled retroviruses-fossils of molecular battles that raged for generations-make up eight per cent of the human genome.

Burying it's head in the sand does not keep the ostrich from being eaten by the approaching predator. Knowledge is power.

What is this in reference to?

Here's a great (8-page) article I read today about the benefit of our reawkening long extinct retroviruses, and how this blade cuts in more than one direction:

Annals of Science: Darwin’s Surprise: Reporting & Essays: The New Yorker

Wow, great article (I've only read the first page so far and wanted to post back here).

Turtle presented the RV idea in the parasite thread.

Bill Hicks proclaimed that humans are just "viruses with shoes". Maybe he wasn't so far off after all...

off to finish the newyorker article....

I am very serious about my interest in studying Gaian substances.

You seem to be doing good in that respect. :)

If I were to go to college for this sort of thing, what would I study?

Biology mainly. You might later specialize in pharmacy, biochemistry, or medicine.

"chromotography equipment" eh? Never heard of such a thing. Time to research!