Science Forums

Who is Lucifer? Who is the Devil? Who is Satan?

Garry Denke

You spelled his name wrong, which leads me to believe that your distress is disingenuous.

Now you will see that evil will always triumph... Because good... is dumb!

Did you stick a fork in it?:)

Garry and I have a long acquaintanceship and the Swartz is genuinely in & with us both. Triumph is found in the draw and Neptune's fork marks it.

I've been worried about you Gary! I know you travel a lot, but when all I found of you was cryptic messages I feared you had been captured. You're a regular Indiana Jones you are. Thanks for allieving my worries mate!:cup: May the Schwartz guide & protect you. :)

I too was worried by these messages as on another forum similar type messages appeared and the sender was definitely suicidal.

2-Uncle-Sam-22-2

The LORD is my Rock

http://www.garrydenke.com/stonehenge.htm

The greater part of Heelstone Ditch backfill encircling Heelstone Rock is Early Carboniferous (Arundian age) High Tor (Birnbeck) Limestone, NOT the silted in Late Cretaceous (Santonian age) cryoturbated (periglacial) chalk as claimed by Evans, Pitts, and Howard.

Evans, Pitts, and Howard. On the Road to Stonehenge: Report on Investigations beside the A344 in 1968, 1979 and 1980 (Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society 48, 1982)

The elder biomicritic limestone (the greater part) was silted over by the younger cryoturbated chalk (the lesser part) in Heelstone Ditch.

Lucifer? the Devil? and Satan?

That serpent of old,

Garry Denke

I was thinking about what a friend told me regarding the Mormon belief. It was in regards to hell and the life after.

It describes hell as the place away from the light of god. It is reserved for those who reject the truth. That is those who have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that god exists.

It says in many religions that the darkness is falsehood incarnate, essentially. Correct?

It says in many religions that the darkness is falsehood incarnate, essentially. Correct?

Works for me. Anything to cause the Highways Agency (UK) to begin Excavation Day of my Heelstone artifacts so our A303 Stonehenge Improvement 4.5 km Bored Tunnel and new Stonehenge Visitor Center will be fully funded at Exhumation Hour. They (Highways Agency) are calling it Garry Denke's "Auction Plan". It is the only Plan that will fund them.

And darkness was upon the face of the deep.

Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan

Works for me. Anything to cause the Highways Agency (UK) to begin Excavation Day of my Heelstone artifacts so our A303 Stonehenge Improvement 4.5 km Bored Tunnel and new Stonehenge Visitor Center will be fully funded at Exhumation Hour. They (Highways Agency) are calling it Garry Denke's "Auction Plan". It is the only Plan that will fund them.

And darkness was upon the face of the deep.

Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan

Yea! (Yeah? Yay?)

So many words, so little time. :) Nice to see you at the business end of a shovel again Garry. Thanks for keeping me posted.:cup:

Islam, Judaism, Christianity and all intolerant religions who believe they are the only repository of truth.

Think about it.

If you were the devil wouldn't you organise such excellent "cover" for your evil agenda?

So intolerant religions are evil? What about an intolerant scientists of ones beliefs? Is he or she also defined as evil? Since I am a Christian, does that mean that I am also evil? or is it only the religious zealots of these religions? In the most basic aspect of Christianity, it is the triumph of good over evil, the conquering of ones fears, and the ultimate belief that a superior being is watching over us. Does that make these followers evil?

The greater part of Heelstone Ditch backfill encircling Heelstone Rock is Early Carboniferous (Arundian age) High Tor (Birnbeck) Limestone, NOT the silted in Late Cretaceous (Santonian age) cryoturbated (periglacial) chalk as claimed by Evans, Pitts, and Howard.

What date do you ascribe to the heelstone burial? :)

Yes;

Religions that drop bombs on other religions are Evil

Judaism drops bombs on Christians; Islam drops bombs on Jew and Christians. Christians drop bombs on everyone else

My friend, then what would the scientist who built the bombs be? satan? Who created these weapons of mass destruction? Scientists did... What you are begining to dicuss is the war between religion which stretches back to the middle ages. When one believes differently than another their is conflict, which will most likly result in war. whether religion, or politics it doesnt matter. lets rethink this issue, and see if we cannot find another definition for evil shall we?