Science Forums

Checking polls?

How do I check the results of a poll that I've already voted for (ie: the users who voted for a particular option).

I can't find a way to see who's voted for what. :eek_big:

Not all Polls have this option; it is set at the time the Poll is made. If the option is set to allow viewing who voted what, click on View Poll Results, & then click on any of the "counts" of votes listed at the right of a vote option. The list of who voted what then appears grouped with each poll vote option.:)

Not all Polls have this option; it is set at the time the Poll is made. If the option is set to allow viewing who voted what, click on View Poll Results, & then click on any of the "counts" of votes listed at the right of a vote option. The list of who voted what then appears grouped with each poll vote option.

Yeah... but for some reason whenever I create a poll, and choose the "public view" option, I can never go back and check them. I can with other polls... but not mine. :eek_big: