Science Forums

COOL SITE!

BEAKER

Beaker,

Glad you like the site.

Have you considered entering an avatar in the contest? I really like yours! We need some others besides alexander to enter, or he's going to walk away with 4 coffee mugs and a t-shirt.

Tell your friends about Hypography too. We love having new people join - the variety makes for very lively discussions!

Well I found the info on the cover page IE.

Thanks for the suggestion. If I can find the time, what with spending time with my kids, taking out the garbage, mowing the lawn, work, overtime, sleep, driveing, having yard sales, working on other projects, boarding up for hurricanes (down here in Florida) ((hopefully we're done with that, at least for this season)), taking down the boards, doing repairs, reading/chatting on Hypography, yadda,yadda, yadda......and more yadda.

but I'd really like to. I created the one you see in a coupl'a hours the day after I joined.

Originally posted by: TINNY

I'd love to participate in the avatar contest, especially when there aren't many competitors... if only I had a computer to work on...

Yes...right now I think winning at least one category is a no-brainer. And that is NOT meant as an offense to Beaker and Alexander!!!

Originally posted by: BEAKER

This site is like a mansion with a lot of rooms to walk into where there are different discussions happening in each room. all it needs is a pool and a dining room. (But at least you've got a water cooler).

*blush*

(You know, I also want to create a new room called the Whisk(e)y Dispenser for jokes and stupid stuff but Irish isn't convinced).