Science Forums

WhatIShistory

themartuigan

What exactly IS history? Is history not just a whole lot of stuff that was picked up in the past and remember'd so much that it lasted into the future or the present. So if this is all that history is then how accurate could our history BE? Is our "History" actually that correct. Can we be certain that on that date this guy did that. Lets see here, the reason I really came to this site is because I believe in HISTORY. I feel that history is just what it is, it is "history" it is the past, the gone; as far as I know the history is changed to fit the people. Kind of like a book or a movie, maybe even a song. There is always the FIRST DRAFT, but the first draft is never the first thing let out to the public. The first draft is hidden and secrete'd and never seen. But one day a DRAFT does come out and it is the COMPLETE draft (and I use complete because if I were to use FINAL then that would imply that it was for sure going to be the last draft added to the full draft.(((at any time something could be altere'd within the draft and or story and the story would change)))). So we as the people or the public have this complete draft or better termed as "story" sitting in front of us one day. Some of us are readers; reading the newly published book. Some of us are students learning what is being taught, while the rest are teachers teaching what they are taught to teach? Some of us read the paper and learn about what is going on outside the world through the eyes of another. some of us watch CNN and gather up what we believe is ALL and EVERYTHING of ALL the information, the truth and EVERYthing about what is GOING ON outside of what they call HOME...AND Some of us are sitting around doing nothing but thinking about what we should do; and then when it is time to do something, they realize that their time is up and in actuality as soon as they realized they better do something before it was to late, it was to late, even though they didnt know that it was to late before they realized it was going to be to late. If they knew that they would have never entere'd the world in the way that they did and they would have stay'ed in hiding and in the center of the tunn 'L that was never found. Who now we are onto something arent we. but it is nothing isnt it? IT is just my MIND? BUT I have a question for you? WHO do you think I AM? and What do you THINK i'm DoINing???? That is a Question THAT I ask OF all of you FOLK??

DOes anybody think that I AM going to go down INTO the HISTORY books. DO you think that MAYBE one day I am going to enter a history book and then live throughout peoples minds the rest of my life. People will talk about me. They will think about me, they will ask about me and learn about me; hell, these peoppLe will probably even lie about me, they will say that they heard this or that they seen this and that this is true and some of them will probably have never met me, but do you know WHAT???? I really think that it is possible?

DO YOU????

thanks again

theMaRTuiGaN

What is History? That is a VERY good question MR>TUIGaN. How did YOU come up with that questION and WHY? Because I myself LIKE the word history.

I think/believe/ and feel that there is a VeRY good chance of YOU going down inTO the minds of oTHers; using what you LIKE to call HISTORY books. because in ALL actuality, it is the truth. We basically believe in what we are TAUGHT to believe in and we believe in what we feel is the truth, but when are in our point of man'ly questionhood, wwho do we turn to...we turn to our parents and our elders as in people that are older then us and suppose to be "our elders" well it doesnt work like it does in the religous or/ fantasy books, whichever you more so want to look at.....THAT is not how life is anymore or maybe it never was....what was life really like. when did it start and why or how...these are all questions that i want the answers too but cannever get them...so what do i do...do i just make up part of my own history so then that way i will be alive for ever in the NAME>>>>>>because isnt that pretty much what god says in the holy bible. doesnt he say that he is infinite and he will return IN THE NAME? or that will always be here in the NAME? isnt it something like that to sound more actual and realistic???

WELL MR.mArtUIgAn how can iPut it to YA? you can do whatever you PUT your mind to doing. you can do whatever you want to do as long as you know how to do it. is that not what i have heard and learn'd in the past. is it not true that, that is what our government (and lousy at that) doing? HMM. well if you say that you want to do it too then why the hell cant you do it. huh. why shouldnt you do it. or why wont you do it...or in my realistic un fantasy and very smartistically alligned with the right -

calibration of interioralsidewall - calamity and visual inteligratedinflamable

integretizedsocialintoanxietizedvulnerablitity.

REMEMBERANCE HUH>>>>>what is it? is it possible to achieve it? who is GOD? and then I ask you again, is it possible to achieve it? OR exactly what is god, does he exist? yes he exists and why does he exist? because people believe in him...if nobody believed in him, if nobody knew about him, if nobody knew that there was such thing as a god, if nobody ever heard the name higher power, they would not know that a god exists, but people do know about him, they know about god, and they wonder if there is a god.....that is why god exists. because people talk about and think about god. in storys and in heart because what he preeched and because of what the book is about. but if god was not known about, would he exist? of course not. and duh that is common sense but he does exist that is why he is known about right? or is that just what people like to or do think because that is the "logical" or correct answer. or what is it and why? so then AgIN i ask of thee what is history or more so what is religion, poetry, video, art, hamanity, book, writings, words, everything is something if it is know about but if it is undiscovered then what is it? nothing, until it is discovered....

thank you.

theDReaMeR

i will tell you what my dear friend lad...what i got was a hit short shot and i dont know what i missed.

what i think i can do is this and miss the swiss cheese ball kiss whith the fork of the old hag corpse sitting outside my lawn.

who says you or i cant not go down to do what it is we thought

who loves god and who wants all but who says lost when losts not all

and i beg and flag the yello trigged stag to hit and horse all day

when i say that i aint but am when i aint isnt a **** but hose all day and i laught and trap and kiss with a hiss and i miss and diss when i hit with lips i dont know that my tongu is a thought without moss but my heart isnst stukc with its hope no more but i hope that i hear and my nose is go horn the thougths arent gone travel all day .....howdy major and good night friend tho i feel the end of the sad mans tent......

lol and i think thtat it is that i do but i dont know that i wont unitl i see that it isnt what iit is and what is it but what iit isnt and is at the same that that it sits in the sting rays **** and flies til the hives are gone.....

what and why when a where and how is the thing that got lost in the clouds?

and i spake to the kid that my young name is hid

but he told that its not at all

how do i ask when i know not of that

when i think of it as a foul

but it is when it is and you think that it isnt

but i think that it is when it isnt or is and i know none at all

do you think that im dumn not dumn cus im smart and that is how

how i know is the how a hoe when the cow made moose not now

i might be who you think i am; but that me might only be a sub division of me and really i am who I AM. Just like the martuigan... THe martuigan is a name and with the name martuigan i can make many names. using just that one name i can get many things and of course do not think about the fact that the martuigans owner is actually not the martuigan at all just the actual person that owns the name themartuigan.. BUT Maybe and did you think that maybe the person that owns the martuigan isnt actually the real person that owns the martuigan and actually just made up what the martuigan gives out as his owner? maybe the martugians god is actualy the martuigans father or founders god...maybe i am not who you think i am or maybe i am and just lost. i dont know and i dont care because im not here.

explaining me my mind and the typing of my fingers and the computer:

my mind just talks and it dont stops but my mouth sits shut and stares.

this I KNOW and hope to SHaRE is a

<<<<<<<<<TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>>>>

(and) thank you (despair)

Let's put it in technical term, leaving aside all the possible loopholes to it which is qutie obvious and significant, history is basically all that is recorded in sources discovered in the past, so history starts when human first learnt to record stuff. For example the history of china starts when the first chinese recorded it down. It is of course open to revision over time. We can never be sure of course unless we have a time machine. Techincally, that's that. enough said

where did "history" first start? scientifically? what year was it and how do we know that it is true? I understand the whole concept of dinasaurs being here before us and all of that fun stuff, but what ive always wondere'd is how they can be sure that a dinasaur really looked like they make them out to look?

ive always thought if maybe a dinasaur was "gods" first attempt at life on the planet earth and it was so bad that he destroyed it and then started again. and then destroyed it and started again. what if "dinasaurs" are not really exactly the same as we know them as; maybe dinasaurs are angels or maybe they were just beasts and are put together wrong.

yes that is a very very good and very well welcomed statement pgrm. It is VERY likely that themartuigan and the dreamer are the same person, which in turn are not. they are known to eachother and almost despised because they could almost be the same person to somebody else but nobody knows this about this person. they are constantly fighting with eachother and then they get there little unintelligent brother in there with them that is not yet known to the world outside of them. BUT HE IS ON HIS WAY.

If you go through some of our other posts and threads you MIGHT notice that I will most something for him under my name, announcing that it was from him or vica versa. now that you all know are you going to judge me and abandon my need of assistance?

If you go through some of our other posts and threads you MIGHT notice that I will most something for him under my name, announcing that it was from him or vica versa. now that you all know are you going to judge me and abandon my need of assistance?

What is your agenda, and what help do you need? I have to remind you that this is a SCIENCE site, and we are not here to amuse and babysit members.

no my friend you need not worry.

i am totally capable of watching myself. but if you would like to watch me then feel free and waste your time doing so. IF you do then could you at least, I ASK, take notes. Please if you are goinng to waste the time in watching me "take notes" because then you would only do nothing but put help into my hands.

MY AGENDA my friend is unclear to even me. I do not know what my agenda is or what it is that i need to be here for. But when I do know that believe me it will be known, both to you and me. so thank you and thanks again.

theMaRTuiGaN