Science Forums

Tormod

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really appreciate the compliment! I'm sure Alexander does too.

Oh i really do appreciate the compliment, thanks Tormod.

We need to get someone else involved or you'll run away with all the prizes!

i know what you mean... and at the same time, im not really competing here for the prises, just trying to show that we do have good avatars, just that we dont use them. As to the prizes, the greatest prise, i think, is being able to freely state my personal oppinion on issues around the forum without anyone saying that "this is stupid" or "you are dumb" or "its not possible" or something, more of "according to what we know today, it is not possible, because... (source)", and i hope that at least someone will agree with me here...

It's great to have you use this site to display your creative genius! btw- I agree, you guys OWN this competition. I think you've scared everyone else away. Oh well, that saves me some cash on shipping. very easy to only have to mail out *2* packages instead of 4!

"creative genius" might be a bit of an overstatement, well i think of "creative genius" when i think of Michael Angelo or Rafael or Mozart or DaVinci or Pushkin or Shakespeare or Gogol or Mae or Tesla or Newton or Huygens or Young or Einstein or Lobachevsky or Mendeleev or Gllileo or .... (never mind, too many names) anyways, i think of thinking giants who were multitallented or so good at what they did, here in case of Vanessa Mae, that i think of them as creative genius, but what i think is what i think and not what every one else thinks...

Ok, back to the topic, oh, saving money never hurts!

It sounds to me like we're on the verge of talking about creation

I hope not, not in this thread anyways, we'd be looking at hundreds of posts if we did that... and it would be completely off topic. (which happens now and then) Hold on, i just typed up a whole paragraph about what i think of as creative genius, maybe we can like not discuss it? its up to you...

Thanks a lot Tormod!

Yes, I've always been able to draw; although like anything, you get better with practice. - And of course being able to use it in conjunction with varrious computer prgrams is simply experiece. It comes pretty naturally to me. I consider it a "gift".

that gif of a solar flare isnt cooperating, trying my best, but it just doesnt want to change...

i think i'll split the frames, cut out the colors i dont need, save each frame in a separate file and then import the files as layers and recreate the animation... hope that doesnt bring the size up, it shouldnt, but who knows...

also, i think that Beakers drawings are very good too, i draw too, but never have the time nor the passion to change any picture to color, so they stay as pencil sketches...

oh, and i really wish i didnt loose my photoshop creations that would fit in abstract so nicely; maybe i'll spend some time this weekend recreating them.

• 2 months later...