Science Forums

Junior Moderator

That reminds me of a conversation my friends and I once had in which we discussed what the best qualities of a President would be. We came to the conclusion that wanting to be President is the best indicator of a bad President, and that the best candidate is the person who refuses to run.

We came to the conclusion that wanting to be President is the best indicator of a bad President, and that the best candidate is the person who refuses to run.

Well - a Presidential candidate likely already has a lot of experience from other political positions.... :hihi:

Who would want to be president? You have to constantly answer questions every time you're anywhere but the bathroom, memorize huge speeches, make public appearances every other day...And all for a salary a fraction of as big as you could probably make outside of office. Just running implies that you are either really brave or really crazy.

Don't take me wrong, I like the authorities here, they are good well meaning people, and I know they are essential to current operation, I don't mean to "slander" anyone, I am merely stating a personal bias. I have not had a good history with those who are "authority" mainly because I advocate personal regulation, something which is apparently not yet ready for the masses.

Hmmm... Just a quick question.

How does one go about becoming a junior moderator??

I really want to work hard for that desired position... but I would not dream of such an honor for a long time....

Just wondering if someone could offer some guidance for a young, naive hypographer....

-snigger- hell we all feel that at first...