Science Forums

I Am Pissed

Queso

does that mean you are leaving us?
I doubt it. He means it probably, but orb couldn't leave us :eek:. He has too much invested here... Too many friends, too many conversations he could continue. Besides MagnetMan just may pull a Ps2Huang and continue to create new accounts to stay in here as we try to continue banning his IP :D.

I am saddened to see him banned when I found some of his viewpoints to hold interesting possibilities.

I tried my damnedest to show him on how to present his concepts, but I do not think he will ever understand what I was trying to do. Every time I sent a personal message to the fella, I got a HUGE message in return that often had little or nothing to do with the question.

While I did not find any of his remarks particularly racist, he certainly had a set mind, and like Boerseun said, an habit of arguing from the perspective of believe instead of fact.

I trust that the good moderators of this board had sent the appropriate warnings before banning him?

I trust that the good moderators of this board had sent the appropriate warnings before banning him?

Yes, he was given ample warnings.

I am moving this thread out of Announcements. Orb, the next time you want to smear Hypography, please don't post an announcement which shows up on our front page. Angry rants do not belong there.