Science Forums

Anybody need a Gmail account?

Tormod

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, T, I have to ask... when you started this topic, did you have ANY idea that it would be so popular, or that so many new people would join just to get a gmail account?

I've got a new idea... instead of giving away t-shirts to people for reaching 100 posts, just hand out gmail invites!

Good idea.

I never thought this would be so popular, no.

In fact, I get about 10 e-mails a day now from people who want Gmail accounts and I have no time to respond to them, sorry. Like I said before, I wll only hand these out to active members. What Aki does is not my business, he is free to hand out as many as he wishes but PLEASE do not contact me personally unless you are an active member of Hypography.

T,

Unless you tell me otherwise, I'm locking this thread first thing in the morning. This is just getting insane.

For ANYONE that wants a GMAIL account invitation:

READ THIS THREAD ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!

To get a gmail invite from Irish or Tormod:

You must be a MEMBER of HYPOGRAPHY.

You must have a Post Counter of at least 10.

You must have a visible Forum Profile, that includes your name, country of origin, and current e-mail address.

If you meet all of these requirements, please feel free to send either of us a PM, and we will be more than happy to send you an invite.

Thank you all so very much for your interest in Gmail, now let's get back to the interesting stuff here at this site!

• 2 months later...

For some reason, this thread wasn't closed a few months ago. IT's being closed now.

Same rules apply though. If you want a GMAIL account, please read through the last few messages from me and Tormod and only contact me by PM if you qualify.

You must be a registered user.

You must have a post counter of at least 10.

Your profile must contain your name, age, and country.

Thanks for your interest.