Science Forums

Anybody need a Gmail account?

Tormod

Irish sent me a Gmail subscription a while back and I must admit it's pretty cool. But the roll-out is pretty obvious...they keep giving users new subscriptions to hand out.

I've currently got no less than 12 Gmail accounts to hand out...if you need one, let me know!

Note: This is only for REGISTERED members of Hypography with at least 10 posts.

Please do not ask me otherwise.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by: Tormod

so you can set up one account to which you forward mail from ALL the other accounts.

Doesn't Yahoo already offer a similar feature? You can set up a Yahoo acct to log into other servers and accumulate e-mails.

I use Calypso. Another superior program that preditory pratices of M'soft destroyed. It does an excellent job of handling as many accts as you need with exceptional filtering, filing and responding functions. e.g. I can receive an e-mail on one acct and reply substituting another acct with a single pull down menu.

That way you will appear to be insanely popular and you will never ever feel lonely again. Oh, I forgot - there's a spam filter. Oh well.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! No more e-mails! I cleaned out my span folder the other day. Over 15,000 messages in about a month! I don't want to be more popular with the enlargers, loaners, pill pushers or those wishing to save my soul!

Ok, T...*I* am suppposed to be getting rid of my invites. How is it that you just started up a NEW category for this???

Seriously, I LOVE my gmail account. The main problem is that I wanted to set one up for my ebay stuff, which is currently with hotmail. Well, the invite i sent to my hotmail account never came through... I wonder why? Could it be that the evil empire is actually blocking the gmail invites in a pathetic attempt to limit its usage?

Originally posted by: IrishEyes

Ok, T...*I* am suppposed to be getting rid of my invites. How is it that you just started up a NEW category for this???

Because I'm so cool!

Seriously, I LOVE my gmail account. The main problem is that I wanted to set one up for my ebay stuff, which is currently with hotmail. Well, the invite i sent to my hotmail account never came through... I wonder why? Could it be that the evil empire is actually blocking the gmail invites in a pathetic attempt to limit its usage?

Could be. Yvonne was unable to log into her account yesterday because Norton Internet Security had blocked all access to "gmail.google.com"!!!!